I wanted to say this for long time but

half of warframe player doesn't there's block

since not all mouses have key : MOUSE4

so to fix this go in options>and find customize key bindin

and find block and rebind another key such as 'C'

I hope this helped u

it doesn't block everything but most :)

13 answers to this question

ohh, took time for me to get this too... but it's kinda useless at this time... the coverage is kinda limited... and it does nothing to melee...

Now if we got a shiled and spear combo...This is Sparta!

I for one did not know that there was a block move, but that's because I'm a newb.

I'd try it out, but I'm in class.

From what I've read so far, I don't feel like I'd be using it that much (I like stealth play anyway =P). This game should be more stealth oriented, though, for time-wasters like me. Crouching (which I use more than blocking, believe it or not) doesn't have a too huge affect compared to just straight-up running. I still hear my loud clanking footsteps and running up behind a hostile for stealth kill yields the same outcome for me lol. There are the few times where I roll in front of the enemy, but I don't like being in enemy vision.

Edited by Smolder

Thank you Captain O, I always knew you existed!!

I actually use it, since I melee most of the time and it does help me to survive since bullet spread on higher planet levels hurts shields and health a lot, so I block and run, charging my swords..

Those who don't use it either use guns, do not know it exists, or too confident of their defenses(what can be true in some cases)

But I'm glad it is in game, hope it will be improved in future, like weapon mod to block more damage...

Edited by Unibot