Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Still Need Rock And Plant Warframes :3

Doughalo2

They marketed him as a paladin. People want a frame who can throw rocks and crap.

But DE Scott (I think it was specifically him) Said Oberon is the Earth frame and well he fits the bill quite well. Also there game they can say he is the Earth frame if they want. 

They marketed him as a paladin. People want a frame who can throw rocks and crap.

Yeah.

I want to chuck giant rocks at people, because that's fun to do, even outside of video games.

Earthbending Style!

But DE Scott (I think it was specifically him) Said Oberon is the Earth frame and well he fits the bill quite well. Also there game they can say he is the Earth frame if they want. 

I believe it was stated a month or two ago in a tweet. 

He said it was kind of earthy as in natural, not that he was the definitive earth/rock frame.

Oberon is the Paladin/Radiation frame, with some stag motifs. If they want a real Plant/Druidic type, they could have it actually create organic growths and symbiotes. Like in the Infested ships, only not parasitic and diseased.

Funnily, even though Oberon's the Paladin with Druid motifs, there's nothing anti-Infested about him. His damage is weakest against Infested, he's on the squishier side so prolonged melee isn't exactly encouraged...

I think we should get an Earth frame that specializes in terraforming, though. The anti-Zephyr, as it were; instead of a tank that covers himself in rock and throws boulders (like most people expect, just an even slower Rhino), it should be a saboteur who digs underneath enemies and sets landmines and traps, or raises plateaus and walls to block attacks.

Edited by Archwizard