Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Looking Syandana

EpicXeenno

Considering all of them have godawful clipping issues, none of them.

They all look like garbage because of that.

No guns? Probably that Rubedo one. Those "cheap nintendo 64 pyro from a wrestling game graphics" syndanas look like serious garbage. So that pyra one and the one that looks similar to it but one longer one.

Those look really lame and were only made to appeal to the 14 year olds because if it glows it's suddenly awesome.

They are both designed extremely poorly and look terrible compared to the solid non energy ones, but only people with some semblance of style or taste would realize the energy ones look like trash.

Even the stupid Stegosaurus looking one is better than those.

Those "cheap nintendo 64 pyro from a wrestling game graphics"

That had me in stitches, those were the days.

This part is off topic, but @darthdart, wasn't one of your first posts, if not your first post something about all of the negativity on the forums and thanking DE for a wonderful game? You seem pretty negative now. :D

That had me in stitches, those were the days.

This part is off topic, but @darthdart, wasn't one of your first posts, if not your first post something about all of the negativity on the forums and thanking DE for a wonderful game? You seem pretty negative now. :D

I was asked for my opinion, and the game itself is wonderful, but it's not perfect. And I won't lie to cover up things.

Those energy syndanas DO look like trash.

I was asked for my opinion, and the game itself is wonderful, but it's not perfect. And I won't lie to cover up things.

Those energy syndanas DO look like trash.

Fair enough, and yeah the do. We all know it's true.

Have you seen them with all of the effects turned off? It's like PS1 City.

Imperator, and the new Pyra looks nice.

Rakta has a nice form, and I'd use it more if we had color palettes that could match and coordinate with those Red Veil/Wraith colors.

Outside of that, Valkyr's Bonds are pretty brilliant and maybe my favorite, even though I don't play Valkyr much and don't have the Bonds.

Generally I don't like Syandanas because of massive clipping issues.