Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sold Arcane Vanguard For 100 Plats. (Worth It)

izzatuw

Question

8 answers to this question

PS4 prices will scale higher, sooner. PC prices are gonna take FOREVER to rise to 'ohmygod its a useful exclusive' because we have an older player base who had the chance to pick up more extra bps along the way.

I'm sitting on ~20 of the useful helmets myself, 3 vanguards. It'll be a long time before I sell them - competition from others with stockpiled helms will take a long time to die down.

100 plat is a fair price for Vanguard at the moment. Its higher than the store purchase price, which is good for you, and hes lucky to have found a seller not intending to wait. Fair trade all around.

PS4 prices will scale higher, sooner. PC prices are gonna take FOREVER to rise to 'ohmygod its a useful exclusive' because we have an older player base who had the chance to pick up more extra bps along the way.

I'm sitting on ~20 of the useful helmets myself, 3 vanguards. It'll be a long time before I sell them - competition from others with stockpiled helms will take a long time to die down.

100 plat is a fair price for Vanguard at the moment. Its higher than the store purchase price, which is good for you, and hes lucky to have found a seller not intending to wait. Fair trade all around.

I just sold a Trinity Aura Helmet for 300p on the PS4. Some rich Saudi dude bought it and tipped me 10p extra.

True story. There are quite a number of middle east players on ps4 and they are very platinum rich...