Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas On An Offline Version Of The Game?

Before I start yes this im a ps4 user so don't ask why im suggesting this but was an idea from a friend who is a pc user who wondered if it were possible for an offline version of the game. Now yes there would be a problem with the fact the game updates but was thinking more of one: easier on internet connection if it were very poor and two: the possibilies that could be granted to the modding community, imagine the mods that could be implemented on this game, thoughts? I know it will never be done I was just curious on what people thought :)

Before I start yes this im a ps4 user so don't ask why im suggesting this but was an idea from a friend who is a pc user who wondered if it were possible for an offline version of the game. Now yes there would be a problem with the fact the game updates but was thinking more of one: easier on internet connection if it were very poor and two: the possibilies that could be granted to the modding community, imagine the mods that could be implemented on this game, thoughts? I know it will never be done I was just curious on what people thought :)

this is a grinding game and its not fun when u can mod.

offline will never be possible, because then rewards had to be client side, which can be hacked easily

basically this the abuse of a offline version would be to high

why bother buying or earning plat if you can just cheat yourself millions of plat?

that would ruin the game

I dont mean like that, as in texture mods and character mods, so remodelling the game to your own style

If you pay $60 upfront for a game, then you possibly can ask for an offline version. This is a free to play game and basically DE can't just allow you to play the game offline because that will totally negate the whole logic of how F2P works and how devs make money without asking you 60 dollars upfront

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see this too. I travel and would like to play the game in offline mode. Just take out online purchasing, and anything like news and updates that won't allow you to play the game without internet.

It's a good idea so stop complaining about how it takes away from the game