Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malicious Raptor Dropped In A Pit Fuuuu

--RV--Dante

The plan for today, lets farm this new stance "yeyy" it dropped arround wawe 10+ then felt from the map... and cant pick up... only 2ppl got it cuz they was on good place (where was the drop) SO Admins pls fix this.... if a rare mod is under the map and we cant pick it up then wat to do? :DDD QQ

Admins cannot do anything for you.

Your only bet is to send a ticket to support telling them the problem and the "may" be able to help. 

Not for me... for the players!!!! i bet someone got the same situation

So i mean, they should do anything with that... (mods cant fall off from the map)

I know what this guys talking about, basically. any mod or resource that falls into any pit STAYS there rendering it unobtainable unless you spam falling attack from a high place otherwise carrier can't help grab it for you.

it basically turns into a distracting mini game of target practice

Edited by TylerFreeman

I know what this guys talking about, basically. any mod or resource that falls into any pit STAYS there rendering it unobtainable unless you spam falling attack from a high place otherwise carrier can't help grab it for you.

it basically turns into a distracting mini game of target practice

Yep, i try to jump down.. but i cant... cuz i spawn back to map....

Ah! That happened to me with a mod! Not a rare awesome stance but still I wanted it. Here's how I got it!

Step 1: Go up onto the walkway that's above the area. Get as close to being directly over it as possible.

Step 2: You guessed it. Jump. Get DIRECTLY ABOVE IT! There's gonna be little time to change your directory on the way down.

Step 2.5: At the height of your jump that should place you over the mod, use your jump attack. You're gonna rocket straight down at terminal velocity + at that mod.

If all goes well you'll land on it right as it teleports you back. If you miss, you should be back on the balcony and can try again. It helps to have carrier since if you miss it'll grab the mod anyways. The trick is to get high and fall fast to beat the despawn.

Ah! That happened to me with a mod! Not a rare awesome stance but still I wanted it. Here's how I got it!

Step 1: Go up onto the walkway that's above the area. Get as close to being directly over it as possible.

Step 2: You guessed it. Jump. Get DIRECTLY ABOVE IT! There's gonna be little time to change your directory on the way down.

Step 2.5: At the height of your jump that should place you over the mod, use your jump attack. You're gonna rocket straight down at terminal velocity + at that mod.

If all goes well you'll land on it right as it teleports you back. If you miss, you should be back on the balcony and can try again. It helps to have carrier since if you miss it'll grab the mod anyways. The trick is to get high and fall fast to beat the despawn.

We tried multiple times... but we failed.. sooo no problem i dont give a ... :))

step 1: walk.. ok...

step 2: cd...?