Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Taking A Long Time For Updates/something To Keep The Players Busy Until They Get Here!

(PSN)MushinLee

So I have a Clan ( like a lot of people do), and I've spent a decent  amount of money on the game ( also like a lot people have). Why? because I love Warframe. But my clan mates are losing interest, with another question of Why!? Because there is nothing to do besides the same missions, the same towers missions 1, 2, & 3. Whats missing? A challenge, the computer is great, but for players who are not die hard fans ( that would be a great deal of people  including myself) the game loses it's touch after you play it for a while. Now  don't get me wrong I'm not posting this to try to be rude, or in a complaining mannerism, but to try to help a game thrive that me and others are passionate about. 

The game is still in its Beta stage, but is on the next gen systems, that equals profit and happy joy joy feelings of game time, negative effect of the game, hard to play at first , but easy as the more you go on, the computer becomes predictable, and the more time that goes on within the game, the less harder they become. Possible solution? A better pvp. Why? Because players are unpredictable, now you may say they do have a pvp, they have dueling rooms, and the conclave, but a better version of both of those. pumping out new warframes and weapons, loses its touch after a while, that does not help people from wanting to keep playing. the rails, and the alliance helps out, but we are also waiting about 24 hours until we can define or attack a rail, in the mean time of being in between farming for resources,warframes, prime warframes, weapons, prime weapons, mods, and rails, if there was a awesome type of pvp that consisted more then just 1v1, or 2v2, even if it was just 4v4 with more then just one power orb in the arena would be more suffice, and if there were some kind  of a pvp reward given to the players for doing good in the pvp, that would be the perfect idea of what I'm trying to express with a positive constructive criticism.

I hope i did not offend anyone, with my statement. but I am curious on what people think of what me and my clan were thinking on what could help this game out even more then where it is at now. Thank you for your time :)

you are absolutely right this is a big problem in my clan aswell lots of great and passionate players but they lose interest because there's nothing to do and a big update won't fix that. As much new content as there is for experienced players that's a week or two at most to farm and try everything there is then it's back to the same old. I think you are kinda right with the PvP aspect as I think that's what will keep a majority of destiny's player base hooked

Agreed. I've been waiting for some sort of engagement in this game for a while. It's also ruined as far as surprise factor because everything comes out on PC almost a month before PS4. They need to stop favoring PC so much. Between late updates and less plat in Prime Access packs, they've proven to be PC biased. I have heard, however, that updates 14 and on will be unified, but I can't confirm it and find it hard to believe.

I agree. I've posted many times about PvP and like you, I really want it to happen. But with the amount of work and resources the devs have to use would be better used to balance the already unbalanced system it's currently in. I think Dark Sectors is getting an overhaul of some kind where clans can go in and invade another clans Dojo. Semi PvP - PvE will be in this mode. I do want straight up PvP to happen tho, if not now eventually.

Just think, Every frame and weapon would need rework from buffs and nerfs to balancing the 1 shots, to something like Ash's Bladestorm and Rhino's stomp. More mods would need adding, more counter-powers would need adding, probably trinkets that'll be used in the gear wheel to somehow resist those player powers from CC effects and maybe even adding a Second Aura slot. Just my ideas but the key is Lowering damage output to controlling CC by countering.

As for maps, I'd love having floaty Health/Energy orbs. Maybe have some high Mastery rank weapons scattered around the map as well. Maybe add Vauban's Bounce around the corners of the map to gain higher ground faster. Maybe add anomalies that basically are all types of warframe abilities randomly generated around the map to make things interesting so that, not only do you have to be aware of players, but also the environment.

I have a lot of ideas. ;P