Blade Storm?

BoneBreakerx

There's a persistent Bladestorm bug that has been around for quite some time, long before the rework, but only seems to happen when playing with a laggy connection to the host. I personally haven't seen it since the rework, as I have not used my Ash online since then, but I have seen plenty of reports about it... Either that is what is being referred to in this thread, or I have no idea.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Yea its the one where u float... but it allso happens when u play alone was doing a defence mission solo last time it happend... the frame glitches and u cant use abilitys or take dmg and u cant jump but if u run up a slope or building u will float in the air... making ammo pickups impossible and u cant use a ammo pack

Yea its the one where u float... but it allso happens when u play alone was doing a defence mission solo last time it happend... the frame glitches and u cant use abilitys or take dmg and u cant jump but if u run up a slope or building u will float in the air... making ammo pickups impossible and u cant use a ammo pack

Huh, didn't know it could be achieved in Solo mode. Was your target killed by something else (Like a friendly Moa or a Specter) before your attack could kill it? I've heard speculation that this is what causes that bug now.