Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looorreeee

DirkDeadeye

If Excal was the first warframe..

And the manifestation of a warframe is a result of a tenno in a 'warframe' or whatever maybe infected with technofever virus while being in the void..

Then wouldin't that mean the stalker was the first warframe, since he's wearing a frame albiet a part of the 'low gaurd' and full of piss and vinegar slaughtering everyone that allegedly didn't make it into a cryopod

And the reference to the first warframe is a playable character that awoke centuries (decades? who knows) after the rebellion?

WHAT SAY YOU DE?! OR PEOPLE WHO WILL NERDILY CALL ME OUT!

Void + tenno + void = excal

Stalker was before then..

Stalker wears a frame..

Excal awoke after stalkers prescence.

Explain.

Really Really long time ago:

+ Hayden Tenno

Really long time ago:

+ War of the Sentients

+ warframes pressed into service

+ first Excalibur

+ Tenno betray the Orokin; Stalker watches helpless

Long time ago:

+ Stalker hunts non-hidden Tenno and their warframes

+ Stalker learns Tenno-style tactics and technologies

Last week:

+ Tenno coming out of cryo-sleep

the Stalker is NOT a Tenno...

Eveidently it doesn't take a Tenno to don a Warframe. And I explicitly stated that Excal was touted to be the first frame. But that's due to being mutated during cryostasis in the void, right? So how does the stalker have his own frame and abilities? Excal manfiested after the stalkers existance.

Void + tenno + void = excal

Stalker was before then..

Stalker wears a frame..

Excal awoke after stalkers prescence.

Explain.

Other types of power suits exist. [see: Mag Prime lore entry]

Stalker possibly uses a suit entirely different from a standard Warframe and/or hybridized technology.

Really Really long time ago:

+ Hayden Tenno

Really long time ago:

+ War of the Sentients

+ warframes pressed into service

+ first Excalibur

+ Tenno betray the Orokin; Stalker watches helpless

Long time ago:

+ Stalker hunts non-hidden Tenno and their warframes

+ Stalker learns Tenno-style tactics and technologies

Last week:

+ Tenno coming out of cryo-sleep

Hayden became Warframe bro by some oberon looking bro stabbing him with a skana. So, Hayden wasin't even the pedigree of the Tenno. :/

Edited for clarity cause what the hell did I just say?

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Dirk, you got this wrong.

Tenno in warframes EXISTED BEFORE THE CRYOSLEEP.

EDIT:

to explain things even more clearly, since Momaw's post apparently isn't enough.

War of the Sentients > Orokin come up with Warframes > Kids sent into the void, mutated into Tenno > Tenno put in Warframes - Excalibur Made > Tenno kill the Orokin, Stalker watches > Cryosleep - Stalker goes nuts > Warframes wake up, present day.

Edited by Shifted

Eveidently it doesn't take a Tenno to don a Warframe. And I explicitly stated that Excal was touted to be the first frame. But that's due to being mutated during cryostasis in the void, right? So how does the stalker have his own frame and abilities? Excal manfiested after the stalkers existance.

Tenno existed before they were put into cryosleep. Hence the War with the Sentients.

Tenno existed before they were put into cryosleep. Hence the War with the Sentients.

Tenno != Warframe.

Tenno + Void = Warframe as we know them now.

Not disputing there were frames before the rebellion. But they were different, because we were told that the void changed them. Right? Stalker existed before then. So, therefore by simple logic, the stalker predates the excaliber.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Tenno != Warframe.

Warframes as we know them were made specifically for the Tenno.

Excal's entry "We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction."

Even then Excalibur was simply said be "the first." It doesn't say first warframe, or first Tenno.

Tenno != Warframe.

Not disputing there were frames before the rebellion. But they were different, because we were told that the void changed them. Right? Stalker existed before then. So, therefore by simple logic, the stalker predates the excaliber.

Warframes were the same before cryosleep. Mag lore pretty much confirms this I think, and it's never been said otherwise. Only warframe who was different in the time of the orokin is valkyr, and that's not because of the void.

For clarity- the void changed the people in the warframes, before they were even put inside said warframes.

Edited by vaugahn

Warframes were the same before cryosleep. Mag lore pretty much confirms this I think, and it's never been said otherwise. Only warframe who was different in the time of the orokin is valkyr, and that's not because of the void.

For clarity- the void changed the people in the warframes, before they were even put inside said warframes.

Mmm, I don't know. I read what makes the frames unique now was the void. There's a remark about a ship full of embers..and something about face melting. The void twisted them.

We don't know when the stalker acquired/put on his suit. All we know is that he was present at the time of the Tenno's rebellion/betrayal/whatever-subjective, and by that time the Tenno were already using frames.

Since the frames seem to be referred to as Tenno exclusive, it could be he is using a "lesser" suit, one that is outwardly similar but doesn't have all the features of the frames. Such as the apparent conatinment and focusing of their powers (see Ember's codex).

What powers does the stalker use? I know he's got absorb and slashdash, but those can be mimiced with technology. Does he have other powers?

What makes the tenno unique is the void. The suits contain their powers so they don't get out of control.

Sooo, here we got Hayden Tenno. (Dark sector) [Resembles a buffed up Excalibur]
2z4l74n.jpg

Note that Dark Sector takes place near the end of the Cold War.

Now we have Cryopods, to preserve warriors, found hundreds/thousands of years later. 
Lotus finds Hayden, and realizes who he is. 
Clones clones clones

And, yeah, there you go.

Also, for the dude who is complaining about citing sources:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190108179
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sector
And the last bit is just my predictions, but of course I hope you know cloning is a thing, just look at G3!

Edited by EverythingNagato

I like how none of us can cite any references myself included.. This is kinda dumb.

I'm actually demonstrating an exercise in how messed up game lore can be.

It would also help if you would stop beating around the bush and just tell me what the purpose of the thread is. You'e going back and forth with things like I should understand what your thought process is.

Mmm, I don't know. I read what makes the frames unique now was the void. There's a remark about a ship full of embers..and something about face melting. The void twisted them.

That was before ember existed - people in the time of the orokin were sent into the void for some unknown reason, and they returned mutated somehow. Warframes were then built around them.

Edit: didn't know sources were required...try warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Story_and_History

Edited by vaugahn

Tenno != Warframe.

Hayden Tenno is the First Excalibur and some people have the Proto-Excalibur skin, so here's a prove in-game.

Pretty sure Stalker is a Tenno... He just "betrayed" the "betrayers". Whatever that means.^^'

Before the Tenno killed the Orokin, the Stalker was a low Guardian.... a.k.a slightly glorified marine/grunt, who later aquired some heavy gear... somehow...

Edited by TMHowler

It would also help if you would stop beating around the bush and just tell me what the purpose of the thread is. You'e going back and forth with things like I should understand what your thought process is.

I just did damnit. I did it too soon, but I'm not gonna come up front with "See how hole filled this lore is" without any engagement? We can't cite anything, and the lore is so wishy-washy none of us can make a souce cited response.

And Stalker isn't a Tenno, he's an Orokin tasked with protecting the Tenno. Who was like "you guys are $&*^s, ima pull an anakin skywalker on you"

Edited by DirkDeadeye