Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards!

rockthatwoodx

A lightbulb just went on in my head after getting off of Warframe. How about instead of all of these seperate xp rewards, it's all combined into one xp reward that is distributed among all weapons, your warframe and sentinel? This way you won't lose out when you don't have a secondary equipped and your reward is secondary xp. And of course the xp rewards would scale based on your login streak. (let's say 1K, 2K, 3K)

Since this would be boiling 5 seperate rewards down into 1, it would be fair to include new rewards to keep it balanced. I say among our rewards we also have a chance to get a Fieldron, a Detonite Injector, a Mutagen Mass and an Argon Crystal.

Thoughts?

..........take 'em off, we no need XP we can get playing. And more resources and Fieldron, Mtagem Mass and Detonite Injector as rewards?

........................................I can swallow that

Edited by Kao-Snake

You mean the XP rewards? In a perfect world I would have it this way too as the xp seems useless but seeing as DE probably won't do that, this is my next best solution.

Yeah. At the quantities the XP rewards are at now, I can get that 3x that much in 5 min.

I hate the fact that every week i get xp-xp-xp-xp-item-xp-credits..........
Also the item one is either zoren bp or vauban bp and both are useless to me....

Almost 4 months playing and never got gorgon, plat discount of 50~75%, forma or potato.

I hate the fact that every week i get xp-xp-xp-xp-item-xp-credits..........

Also the item one is either zoren bp or vauban bp and both are useless to me....

Almost 4 months playing and never got gorgon, plat discount of 50~75%, forma or potato.

Trust me I know your pain. I went a straight week of only sentinel weapon xp. I have never gotten a 75% coupon in the year I have been playing and just recently got the Gorgon BP which aside from mastery is useless since I have the wraith.

Imo they should do "the higher your rank is, more chance of getting better login rewards you have" stuff...there some friends of mine that have 3~5 alt acc just to try grab a 75% discount to buy plat lol

That's a pretty good idea, tbh. I like the idea that I have a better chance at discounts, keys, catalysts, forma at rank 11 versus a higher chance for xp, weapons, credits at rank 1.

DE pls

Edited by rockthatwoodx