Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Throw Our Secondary Weapons To Other Players

dashashou

this , would solve soo many problems with  new players  grouping  with veteran players  and not  feeling overshadowed 

- it would allow a temp power boost

- it already exists in game

-  Whats good for the hostage is good for the Tenno

Alternatively I would like to be able to trade full weapons and equipment, don't tell me non-prime gear in the cash shop would really sell less considering more than half of our responses to new players are "don't buy that with platinum, just grind for it" and the like.

Alternatively I would like to be able to trade full weapons and equipment, don't tell me non-prime gear in the cash shop would really sell less considering more than half of our responses to new players are "don't buy that with platinum, just grind for it" and the like.

"Lol, if I could make 5p building a Karak everyday"

But no, selling fully built equipment that is available in the market for creds is a bad idea. In the case of Vauban, I'd say it's a MAYBE, but only the pieces.

"Lol, if I could make 5p building a Karak everyday"

But no, selling fully built equipment that is available in the market for creds is a bad idea. In the case of Vauban, I'd say it's a MAYBE, but only the pieces.

I think in that case platinum is overrated, trading for example some complete weapons for some other components or the like sounds better, or even some cosmetic items that were purchased at some point.

permanent trading  aside/ not really the intent   it does have the added   benefit of  letting people preview  some  guns before  building/ buying 

That should be a separate mode altogether. In Dynasty Warriors Online, you could talk to an NPC that'd allow you to test out any weapon by yourself so you could get a feel for all its features, its speed, its range, what can activate element and what can't, etc.

Something like that would be nice here for that purpose. :P

I'd be okay with temporary loans for the duration of the mission as long as both parties agree to it.  "Veteran McAwesome would like to loan you a {weapon} for this mission, will you accept?" It's a nice way to let the newbies have a shot at becoming combat-relevant if they get out of their depth.

I don't think that you should get XP though. Not for the weapon loaned to you, nor for your own weapon it replaces. That would kind of defeat the entire point of having mastery ranks and build-grind to keep making new weapons to gain XP on.