Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration Question

HeroHowler

Question

Hey wassup my fellow Tenno , I was wondering about the account migration for warframe to the ps4 and the Xone , those of you that have migrated your account to ps4 , do you need a working email.? That might be a stupid question be the email that I made this account with is no longer working , so when I want to migrate my account are they gonna send some type of conformation code or something to my email.i don't wanna play for a while then when Hopefully it comes to the Xone I'm not outta luck , if it were come to Xone which I've heard it will , how do you think the migration of account will work ? Please help !

4 answers to this question

I would imagine there's a way to update your email in the account settings, this is a rather average feature in anything online dealing with email-centric accounts.  Check that out before you attempt to migrate to be on the safe side.

Migration isn't implemented yet. DE said it will come with U14 in one of their streams however.

But yes, you probably should have a working e-mail registered with the game regardless. I don't believe there will be any sort of registration code, but get a working e-mail. If anything happens to your PC account, having the e-mail you used to register working is important for contacting support and recovering your account if needed.

Basically on your PC account there will be an area in your Account Page where you can migrate your PC account data to a PS4/PSN ID registered for Warframe. This migration can only be done once.

I imagine it will work more or less the same way for the Xbone.

No migration options have become available yet, BTW.

Not having either console, nor the desire to migrate an account, I was unaware of this.  Still, I would probably check out the update email feature, you don't want to miss out on something.