Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got Scammed Need Help Please

(PSN)Mine_Turtle_1

Question

Someone on ps4 offered me $50 psn card for 500 platinum. It was stupid of me but is it possible to get the platinum back please reply

As stated above, send a message to the support desk.

If you still have the person on PS4's ID, you can also report their account, if you have proof.

Always make sure you have proof.

First off if the psn card is legit then the person would just use it to buy platinum.So anyone offering to trade psn cards for platinum are scammers and their are alot of them on the trading tab offering to trade psn numbers for items and platinum.Not sure why this is still going on and these users have not been banned permanently.I have been keeping a personal list of all the users I see on there offering up psn card/numbers.

I'm no expert but isn't it also kind of against the games terms of service to sell/trade/buy platinums outside of the game?

At this point I'd say. Expect not to get them platinums back and take this as a lesson.

Unfortunately in this world that's the only way to properly learn and never do something like that again.

(not to say it will sink in the first time for some it won't.)

Doesn't it say right at the top of trading chat to only trade for in-game items and nothing else? I mean I really hope you get your plat back but that's such an obvious scam I can't even

Edited by vaugahn

The trade chat tells you that they do not do anything about trades for things that aren't tradeable via the trading post.

This, and I have to be blunt here - as the saying goes, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is."

You can try a support ticket, include supporting evidence.

Moved to the proper section.