Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... U14 Has Player Ships...

Momoynator

But, before the devs talked about a HUB system. With the addition of the player ships, there doesn't seem to be much use for a hub system anymore. UNLESS it's simply for meeting up with other people, which is cool in it's own right.

What I'm thinking though, we could get our quests from a hub on the respective planet. A quest hub! Even better if we get to meet Darvo there, and his brothers Darvi, Darvae, Dervo, Daerv... etc.

Either way, I know it's unlikely the space hubs will be in U14, but it's something to think about for the future of warframe. Personal ships are perfectly fine, but a space hub would be a great addition to grounding Warframe in the universe as well as helping the community connect with one another.

Hubs should only be for hanging out with other people that arent in your clan. It be way to tedious to go from ship, to hub, do thing in the hub, go back to ship, goto mission. Instead of load ship, do mission.

Thats just me I guess though.

And may also be the place they test shared/dedicated servers if it ever comes down to it. Hopefully.

It honestly would HAVE to be dedicated servers that they use for the hubs. They'd never get away with using peer to peer for that. It would be a bloody mess.

What if there's an event where the community builds the hub. It's dedicated server and a place for tenno to walk around with other tenno. Bulletin boards where people post LFGs that you can browse and join, news and updates, a shooting gallery where you can try out weapons for a few credits, and maybe a cool room where the lotus tells you lore!

Or...ya know, maybe it'll just be a small hunk of dojo where people stand around and show off their frames. Like an in person region chat.