Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flashlight

I would really love to see to have the flashlight to be formed as an option in you keyboard/controller, Because If you turn the brightness option down It makes WarFrame feel a Bit more spooky and a Lot more beautiful, but the flashlight does not turn on and I can not seem to find an option to turn it on manly, so I'm making a small request (I think its small) to make the option to turn the flashlight on. If you do I Greatly appreciate you or you guys and/or y'all.

Th problem is that there are sections of the game that are darker than others, but don't qualify as the needing the flashlight according to the coding.  It's the same concept as automatic headlights, sometimes it isn't quite dark enough for the sensor to turn them on, but you kind of need them.  In a car you have the option of turning the headlights on anyway.  In newer cars the computer instructions are written better, this is what we're asking for here.  I, too, play with my gama and brightness setting a little lower as the added effect is pretty cool, in my opinion.  However, this means I can't see as well in some areas as those with high gama settings can. 

I would like the option to toggle my flashlight on and off for stealth purposes. I don't know if the light draws any kind of attention to you, but if it does, I want to option to evade detection. We are ninjas, after all.

I don't know if this truly affects it, but I would like to see it be something.  It would certainly add a degree of difficulty to stealthing if you had to have your flashlight off!