Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Appreciation Thread

(PSN)Joshuaalt

DE has allowed us to play Warframe while they create this world around us. Know one told them that they had to but instead of having 2-3 week alpha/beta test they have had a year long open beta that allows them to create a better game, galaxy and story. It has been 3 months since I was awoken and have heard the legendary story's of unbelievable grinding for control module's, Prime frames, a skill tree and GOD's reduced to mere Tenno. I heard whispers of Tenno building ships in far off lands and one day will adopted and care for a loving Kubrow that is unlike the wild beasts that roaming below.

In the end it my not be perfect yet but DE could have made the game and released it as it was without Tenno guiding them to create a game worth grinding for.

So stop complaining and say "Thank You Digital Extremes"

Thank you DE for letting us take part in this journey.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ DE! どうもありがとうございました!! ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v 

Seriously Thank you SO much DE for making an awesome game that has kept me hooked for almost 2 years. You do an amazing job, even though there are really bad crybabies here. Its not all of!

Edited by Senketsu_

Well consider all the hate threads DE get thrown at them. 

Ain't nothing wrong with an appreciation thread.

The sad thing is, last time we had an appreciation thread, people kept making them, thinking it would make DE work faster for the next update.

DE has allowed us to play Warframe while they create this world around us. Know one told them that they had to but instead of having 2-3 week alpha/beta test they have had a year long open beta

WF is self funded, without the open beta/place for people to give them money, WF would have been shut down loooong ago. They're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. The open beta is more or less vital to WF staying around, and no other reason.

What I'm saying is they have no big backer like other F2P games do. They needed to have this open "beta" to stick around.

that allows them to create a better game, galaxy and story. It has been 3 months since I was awoken and have heard the legendary story's of unbelievable grinding for control module's, Prime frames

None of that is good... All of these are things that are still wrong with WF! The grind hasn't gotten any better, the game hasn't gotten any more depth to it. It's still run from point A to B, shoot guys, pick up mods/resources, extract. There is never any choice in the mission (even something as "simple" as basic stealth (proper basic stealth), or more than one route through a mission). If anything, the grind has gotten worse with the addition of more primes, Keys to fight bosses (bloody Vay Hek/Lephantis), and tons of other things.

I heard whispers of Tenno building ships in far off lands and one day will adopted and care for a loving Kubrow that is unlike the wild beasts that roaming below.

All of this is superfical bullS#&$. There, I said it. All it is is eyecandy to draw people in. Kubrows won't fix game mechanics. Forcing people to start the game in a ship instead of the starmap doesn't help anything. Maybe they'll use it to make a proper tutorial that sets new players up decently/explains everything.

So stop complaining and say "Thank You Digital Extremes"

This is the worst possible thing to say, you're effectively saying "Stop giving feedback on the things you don't like in the game, just be quiet and swallow whatever they put out."

The only thing I can honestly say without any sarcasm, but is still a thank you:

Thank you DE's art team for being awesome. With the exception of the infested stuff (mostly aesthetic looks/personal preference), I love everything you've made. Even the infested stuff is great, despite it not being my style. You (the art team) are some of the best I've ever seen, and probably have kept this game alive imo.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

WF is self funded, without the open beta/place for people to give them money, WF would have been shut down loooong ago. They're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. The open beta is more or less vital to WF staying around, and no other reason.

None of that is good... All of these are things that are still wrong with WF! The grind hasn't gotten any better, the game hasn't gotten any more depth to it. It's still run from point A to B, shoot guys, pick up mods/resources, extract. There is never any choice in the mission (even something as simple as stealth (proper stealth), or more than one route through a mission). If anything, the grind has gotten worse with the addition of more primes, Keys to fight bosses (bloody Vay Hek/Lephantis), and tons of other things.

All of this is superfical bullS#&$. There, I said it. All it is is eyecandy to draw people in. Kubrows won't fix game mechanics. Forcing people to start the game in a ship instead of the starmap doesn't help anything. Maybe they'll use it to make a proper tutorial that sets new players up decently/explains everything.

This is the worst possible thing to say, you're effectively saying "Stop giving feedback on the things you don't like in the game, just be quiet and swallow whatever they put out."

The only thing I can honestly say without any sarcasm, but is still a thank you:

Thank you DE's art team for being awesome. With the exception of the infested stuff (mostly aesthetic looks), I love everything you've made. You (the art team) are some of the best I've ever seen.

So much of this..

Keep in mind that the ''appreciation'' threads doesn't bring anything to the game or DE. If you want to show your appreciation to DE just play the game and buy a few plats. ''Hate threads should actually help DE more than the appreciation thread because they show DE flaws and what they need to fix.

I am not perfect, KvotheTheArcane and I admit you make really great points but last night I was just thinking that even though the game isn't perfect, I am happy to play it in it's current state.

By all means continue giving feed back to the dev's, that is what is going to make the game better.

I am just saying, "be grateful you get to play an unfinished game".

So much of this..

Keep in mind that the ''appreciation'' threads doesn't bring anything to the game or DE. If you want to show your appreciation to DE just play the game and buy a few plats. ''Hate threads should actually help DE more than the appreciation thread because they show DE flaws and what they need to fix.

I spent $75 bucks on plat, I figure that is the price of admission. I would send more if I had the cash, honestly though my wife does not want me buying more plat.

I am just saying, "be grateful you get to play an unfinished game".

...what? No, DE should be grateful that we are playing their game, and spending money on it!

If I wanted to play an unfinished game (and be grateful for it), I'd pick any of the millions on steam, or kickstarter.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

^^^That is terrifying to me.

Which is kinda the point, whether you realize it or not. Saying "Be grateful for a half baked product" is pretty terrifying, and signals something awful in the mindset of the gaming world if more people start thinking like this. Fortunately, I don't think many people think that way.

Which is kinda the point, whether you realize it or not. Saying "Be grateful for a half baked product" is pretty terrifying, and signals something awful in the mindset of the gaming world if more people start thinking like this. Fortunately, I don't think many people think that way.

I disagree, I think a lot of gamers think that way.

Gamers never cease to astound me with how idiotic and easily led they can be.