Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows And Mod Dilution , A Worry

dashashou

following standard  sentinel / warframe mod  load outs  that means that kubrows will have

4 ability mods   - 1 attack

- 1 unique , and given that they talked about at least 4   of those types

- 1 guardian / own shield restore 

- 1 res 

Also there's 24 sentinel  mods  , if even half of those mods are copied and turn into   kubrow  mods   will be in trouble 

of the 24 these mods at least 4 are dead set to be come kubrow mods

- shield restore speed 

- shield +

- health +

- armor +

so best case scenario  8 extra mods  worst case 20-24  it seems worrying 

and DE has said that all the band aid mods  and all the dilution that goes with it is all OK  and the fact that i have 142 fracturing winds ,  142 and  it 's a newer mod !

I don't think the Kubrow are going to use mods. There's been no mention either way, but it seems kinda unreasonable to make these completely biological things use mods. The frames can because they are frames, but the kubrow are just going to be kubrow. Nekkid llama dogs.

I don't think the Kubrow are going to use mods. There's been no mention either way, but it seems kinda unreasonable to make these completely biological things use mods. The frames can because they are frames, but the kubrow are just going to be kubrow. Nekkid llama dogs.

I see a more 'leveling of skill' system, and not much of a mod system. But who knows what DE wants. It could turn into an Alpha focus system, it could be the same old recycled mod system.

I see a more 'leveling of skill' system, and not much of a mod system. But who knows what DE wants. It could turn into an Alpha focus system, it could be the same old recycled mod system.

I agree. A levelling system, similar to how a frame's health and shields go up as you rank them up. But influencing more attributes, and having it's genetic imprint dictate the degree to which the various attributes are increased, as well as it's behavior.

I'll use kubrow if they can revive me for free with a mod.

I nearly smiled when I was looking through mods on the wiki when I first started playing and saw a sentinel mod that could revive you.

Then it was removed.

And the smile died, like always.

I don't think the Kubrow are going to use mods. There's been no mention either way, but it seems kinda unreasonable to make these completely biological things use mods. 

New stuff and u don't think DE is going to tie it to farming mods?