Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Nekros Prime Team!

--FORMA--

After any frame from Vauban going forward, if im not mistaken will not see a prime variant

That's not true. It's just that the older frames are probably going to be given priority for being primed.

Valkyr and Nova are the only ones who probably won't get a prime, since it doesn't make sense lore-wise.

oh well thats freaking awesome, but how does that fit into the lore then namely Valkyr, Nova, Nekros?

aah whatever. Ill just have to wait and see.

For one, there is no +1 button or any reputation and you can go and view her post history and see that no such post was posted on June 18th 2014

For one, there is no +1 button or any reputation and you can go and view her post history and see that no such post was posted on June 18th 2014

I've seen the quote relating to this in a different thread, but not that exact one. That looks like a PM

Or you could not be a conspiracy theorist and realize that's a forums PM.

You know, just a thought.

That's an image, not a quote. Easily could have been Photoshoped just saying. The only other explanation is that this is the forum PM system.

Mind the "Sent 18 June 2014" instead of "Posted 18 June 2014 - [Time]".

oh well thats freaking awesome, but how does that fit into the lore then namely Valkyr, Nova, Nekros?

aah whatever. Ill just have to wait and see.

What's wrong with Nekros becoming a Prime? Nova and Valkyr - probably, as Nova was "recently developed" and Valkyr's origin frame is probably something different (could see it returning as a Prime-only frame, who knows)

Edited by Artarrwen

That's an image, not a quote. Easily could have been Photoshoped just saying. The only other explanation is that this is the forum PM system.

That's because you can't quote PMs.  That's an image of a response I got after PMing rebcecca about it.  Feel free to ask her if there will be primes after vauban if you don't believe it's real.

Edited by Aggh

That's because you can't quote PMs.  That's an image of a response I got after PMing rebcecca about it.  Feel free to ask her if there will be primes after vauban if you don't believe it's real.

Did no one see my first response I edited (at least 20 minutes before anyone responded back to it) saying that I realized that.

Say was't this type of topic posted before and we just got alot of rage from Non-Nekros Fans and Nekros Fans people too?

Oh my god guys you forgot your Flame Repellents!

*trys to give them out* QUICKLY GET ONE

Edited by LegionCynex

After disgusting loki prime I don't even care wherever there will be more primes and who will it be... Whatever...

:O

You..Dare..Insult our Golden empire!

I shell send you to the darkest Connors of our Orokin tower and you will be laughed at by hot Ember Primes until you go CRAZY!

SEND HIM AWAY EMBER PRIMES!

*The Embers try to grab you*