Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thank You To De For All The Excellent Hard Work!

CleverNinja

I thank them with my money when i feel they do something right. Not pandering on the forums.

All of my THIS. If we had a sig, this would be immortalized in mine.

People on this forum honestly make me sick. No matter what they do, people eat it up and accept it and lo ve it. 

DE: "Hey random customer, i just stole 20 bucks from your wallet." 

Random Customer: "Oh thank you so much DE! I love you! I was gonna give it to you anyway so its ok."

Edited by armedpoop

All of my THIS. If we had a sig, this would be immortalized in mine.

People on this forum honestly make me sick. No matter what they do, people eat it up and accept it and lo ve it. 

DE: "Hey random customer, i just stole 20 bucks from your wallet." 

Random Customer: "Oh thank you so much DE! I love you! I was gonna give it to you anyway so its ok."

Well there you go. The player base really is perfect for PWE after all. 

Ok so back to topic... players ships, and a quest system totally addresses some of the major issues in the game. Lack of immersion and new player experience. Imho I think most vets well appreciate the update because after doing everything in the game your left with the question why? A story line has the potential to totally answer this question and give direction to new players. On the other hand glitches like falling through walls and certain frames breaking dojo's constantly have reached the point where they are unacceptable because we lose something to deal with them. Revives, dojo session, mods, cred, exp, etc. At this point in the game I shouldn't be able to predict when my dojo will break. All that being said weekly hotfixes and updates people how hard that development team is working. I look forward to update 14.

How hard are they really working? I mean im sure they are working, but even as you stated, you shouldnt be predicting when the dojo will break. Some of these bugs have been around for quite sometime and have yet to be fixed,but instead they keep churning out new weapons and stuff, rather than actual fixes.

I am really excited for the whole player ships thing tho. Also excited to play thru the new tutorial. I wonder how buggy it will be.

Nope. UI functionality and UI appearence are totally different concepts.

The whole point of the ships is to make everything less confusing to the new player. You get the crap ship when you start out with only a few things unlocked, but as you restore your ship you are gradually introduced to parts of the game that you currently have to research for yourself.

So no, they aren't totally different.

No offense, but I hate all the senseless suck-ups i see on the forum. DE are ok, they aren't all bad and they do some ok things, but they also make some pretty big mistakes for pretty stupid reasons, a lot of them being a buildup of recurring problems that they don't step in to fix.

Instead of reading pages of senseless rage and pages of mindless sucking up that all lead to nothing productive, i'd rather see pages of people calmly discussing how things could be improved, so that any mistakes DE make can get fixed faster.

Couldn't agree more....

Yeah, I've noticed that ever since I joined the community and started playing during U7 and it kind of aggravates me that people can't appreciate how proactive these awesome devs are.

I show my appreciation with my money when I am happy with how the game is progressing.  Lately I have been disappoint so no money from me.