Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Getting Max Damage From My Paris Prime And Dread

(PSN)CelakroidKnight

Question

Hello, I'm a PS4 player so I'm still waiting for the next update. I have a one forma Paris Prime and a one forma dread. I'm currently looking for a loadout for max damage. I don't care about adding forma, I just get more XP doing it, I just want them to be in top condition. I once saw a guy take out Vay Hek with a single arrow on earth as soon as he went into his mech. That's the fire power I'm looking for.

13 answers to this question

It all depends.  This is the build that i use (its good on damage, fire-rate and accuracy).

I use CORROSIVE most of the time but you can switch the elementals damage mods to fight infested and corpus separately. They will all end up close to the same damage

4P52uEC.png

The build here is probably the max damage that you can get without losing accuracy.

u7iksLO.png

The following build will make you accuracy reduce by (55%) but will give you a very high base damage. This build is probably good when you are close to enemies

HouwKFO.png

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

-snip-

You can get more damage on each of those builds if you replace one of those event mods (Malignant Force/High Voltage) with Bane mods (Reduces status though), unless you are running Void, then that`s fine.

Edited by Nachino

You can get more damage on each of those builds if you replace one of those event mods (Malignant Force/High Voltage) with Bane mods (Reduces status though), unless you are running Void, then that`s fine.

Yup..agree Bane mods  might work good if you are on the solar chart but i do mostly voids, thats why you see that build

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

Replacing one of the event mods with Stormbringer would add a nice damage bump as well. You even have the mod space for it.

I'm a fan of +180% Corrosive +90% cold on my PPrime, and +240% Viral on Dread when using 4x CP auras.

Edited by Darzk

Hammer shot isn't worth it over another elemental mod?

when your assured crit at 100% and beyond, esp now with the return of red crits, hammershot pushes that damage even higher, even if you just use a corrosive only build.

goo.gl/PdZo1T

This is my personal Paris P build for raw damage.

So far in this thread I think mine has the highest sustained DPS but IDK

Heavy Caliber is either going to be a hit or miss for each person.

Hammer shot isn't worth it over another elemental mod?

HS adds 27.27% damage per shot. Adding a third 90% elemental adds 32.14% damage in a wider spread. Adding a 3rd 60% elemental adds 22% damage but focuses it on a priority element. I would ony add HS or bane instead of a 4th elemental, where adding a 60% elemental when you have +270% already is only worth 16% damage.

Edited by Darzk