Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revive Gear Item

Hixlysss

So I came up with an idea due to my buddies sentinel always dieing. A gear item that revives your sentinel, or you could use the item to instantly revive a downed team mate. And with the kubrow coming out...well being able to revive your pet in a mission would pretty much be desired, no?

Yes to sentinels.

No to teammates ( some people do buy revives and it would basically make us immortal)

Kurbows? Maybe. Since they're a "companion" like sentinels.

Not understand the no to teammates. Revives only count if you can't get revived in time, this would make it easier to revive them and cut down on the whole "I'm getting stun locked by bad guys and can't hold down the button for five seconds to revive you." issue at higher levels.

Yeah, I'm kinda understand what's your point, op. But still...no to teammates immediate revive.

It might be convenient, but it also completely destroy the purpose of "holding x to revive" thing.

Yes, getting stunlock while trying to save your teammates is a pain in the a**, but that's where you need to learn how to do it safe.

Yeah, I'm kinda understand what's your point, op. But still...no to teammates immediate revive.

It might be convenient, but it also completely destroy the purpose of "holding x to revive" thing.

Yes, getting stunlock while trying to save your teammates is a pain in the a**, but that's where you need to learn how to do it safe.

To counter your "defeats purpose of holding x to revive" then why do we have the ciphers? Hacking has a purpose. You can't hack that terminal? Learn to do it faster and better. Sorry, but the hacking ciphers are the biggest counter to any "You need to hold x to revive team mate."