Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Voidric

CheekyKiwi

Warframe Name: Voidric

Description: Voidric's design and abilities resemble that of a ghost. Being a "ghost" he is able to manipulate the void to his will... [dimensions to be more clear :P]. Most of his skills are not centered on direct damage, but instead utility, like Loki. Certain combinations of his abilties can result in a changed effect of each power. In this way, he is able to play both offense and defensively depending on power combinations. This makes him viable for both defense and assassination missions. He is great for almost any circumstance, however this does not make him an all round character. In fact, he is very difficult because of his extremely situational abilities, But this is were he shines. When he is modded correctly multiple roll plays are availible to him.

Stats:

Health: 80

Shield: 60

Armor: 50

Power: 175

Stanima: 100

Abilities:

Ability 1 Name: Marked [you can suggest a name in the comments]

Power Cost:25, but any cast after the first one costs only 10

Description: Voidric casts this on an aimed target. When casted on an enemy, they will be stunned [like Nyx's Mind Control stun] and a mark will appear on their back [i have yet to draw this]*.These enemy targets will remain on your map for the duration of the power. If Voidric hits the enemy with a melee weapon when alerted, during the stun, Voidric will do an exicution attack doing 2x damage. If the enemy is unalerted during the powers effect, the stealth attack does 3x damage, regardless if the enemy is in stun animation. Further, this power will hinder the enemy's damage by 25%, like the extinguish dragon key, and their max health will drop by 10%. When casted on an ally, their max health will increase by 10% and damage by 10%. This ability will last for 15 seconds. When this ability is leveled up all the way the number of targets able to be effected simultaneously increases to 5, effects will last for 25 seconds, exicution damage to 2.5x, sleath attack to 4x, max health reduction 25%, max health increase 15%, damage reduction 50%,and damage increase 15%. These effect will most likely change and mods will change the buff/ debuff, duration, and power cost.

Ability 2 Name: Void Rift [you can can suggest a name in the comments]

Power Cost: 35

Description: When activated Voidric will create a void rift forcing space to fold infront of him for a breif second. Voidric basically "teleports" 10 meters away from where he is towards where hes is aiming. ***[i have yet to draw]***

***if DE cant do this kinda of teleport because he keeps going threw walls and floors just make it a super quick dash that has some type of flashy bang to it***

HOWEVER: When Marked is active the targets selected, including allies,Voidric wil seperate space creating a dimension rift. targets marked will be forced into that differnt dimension. This will allow all players and enemy's to be untargetable/ harmed from enemies OR allies outside of the dimensional rift, but all players and enemies inside the dimension rift can target/ harm the opposing force. Enemies will have a glowing red essence around them,so they are destinguishable form enemies unmarked within the dimensional rift. All other obects that not in the dimensional rift will appear grey.

Power Cost: to initiate this power it costs 15 energy, But it will consume energy 5 energy every second aslong as it is acvite, like Nyx's or Banshee's Ultiments.

TIP: to be extremely helpful cast marked on a downed ally and then use dimension rift so that both you and your ally are unharmable.

Ability 3 Name: Fade or Distort [you can vote or suggest a name in the comments]

Power Cost: 35 or initiation of 10 energy with 1 every second.

Description: Voidric becomes a ghost, making him 5% faster. Damage that goes to him will be partually absorbed [35% of damage will be absorbed] and becomes immune to knockbacks. He is able to go threw enemies doing health steath of 10 points. All loot crates and rescources and mods appear as orange in his vicinity [like theifs wit]. Marked allies will recieve 1/2 of voidric's damage reduction buff . ***[if this has duration it will last for 25 seconds]*** mods can change stuff :P

Ability 4 Name: Parallel Dimension [you can suggest a name in the comment]

Power Cost: 100

Description: Voidric creates an exact clone of him self [like a specter] diverting all agro to the clone for a short while. Any enemies marked will be cloned. Both will have half the health and shields as the original and the clone wil fight on the tennos side, like chaos kinda. Any allies marked will recieve a clone, but they will stay intact, while there clone has half shields and health. If allies are marked with Fade/Distort buff on them, while parallel dimension is cast the buff for fade/distort remain for the teammate and the clone, but Marked will automatically be cancelled, along with enemies, except for the fade/distort buff [ cuz they cant have that :P]. Any enemies within the void rift while parallel dimension is being casted will still have their health and shield half the max, but the clone will have the original max health and shield. Allies in the void rift while parallel dimension is casted will have a clone with the same max health and shield. This Ultiment will last for 30 seconds..... [maybe change later idk :P]

Comments and Suggestions are welcomed thx :]

Edited by Nodayo

Still have yet to draw everything.... Also can some help me.... how do i get pics on this forum from like hand drawn.

Comments and Suggestions are welcomed thx :]

Well you could draw it, Take a picture of it (or if you have a printer that has a scanner on it maybe?) and upload it to imgur. Then use the %7Boption%7D tags to embed it into the post. 

Wow man, looks like you put a lot of effort into this. respect man. but his abilities are kinda like copied from others lol like nekros and nyx and volt/valkyr.... but the concept is cool.

The biggest thing i wanted for this frame was well networked ablilties.... 

also some frames i really do enjoy and love, but parts i wish were better or different... so thats why i bent alot of the powers and mixed some together.

like nyx's mind control i wish had more casts that happened simutantiously and nekros ult... but not really being able to controll the selected enemies to rez from the dead... i dont really see the reseblence to with valkyr and volt tho.... (was it a team buff thing?)

* I know stats increase as the warframe levels up but is there a rule or something DE follows? anyways those stats are up to them *

The basic rule of Stat increases for warframes in Health and Shields increase by rank 30 to 3x the original (100 at Rank 0 means 300 by Rank 30) and Energy gets a 1.5x multiplier by the end (100 Energy at Rank 0 becomes 150 Energy by Rank 30).

Hope that helps.

The basic rule of Stat increases for warframes in Health and Shields increase by rank 30 to 3x the original (100 at Rank 0 means 300 by Rank 30) and Energy gets a 1.5x multiplier by the end (100 Energy at Rank 0 becomes 150 Energy by Rank 30).

Hope that helps.

Yes that does thank you :)

I was thinking about the same concept idea a ghost frame but u beat to it :D maybe we can share idea's and make a polished one :) mine's name was raziel

srry didnt see ur comment sooner sure :D

id be happy to bounce ideas