Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Keep Having This Happen?

CedarDpg

It's somewhat rare...more rare than Warframe locking up while loading or whatnot...but...

I spawn in the weirdest places sometimes. Sometimes it's in a floor or in a wall... One time I spawned in a room that was locked with no way to get out...

This time I spawned in a place with a great view...but not really very conducive to running the mission....

Hmm, the glass isn't breakable from the outside...

Pretty tranquil view #1...

Pretty tranquil view #2...

Nice...dang. You just got drafted for the facility maintenance crew is all. ;)

When I was chilling outside in the vacuum of space without suffocating...There were some Corpus who'd show up, run around beneath me in tight little circles for a bit before running off. They were like, wtf? trying to get to me. They never attacked the glass though.

Edited by CedarDpg

If you mean the scenario shown in the pictures, eventually I found a place I could get into the room, and yeah, it was near the camera. Other places, I'd fall off and respawn. I was hoping that would cause the game to respawn me into the room, but it kept respawning me on top of the unbreakable (from the outside) glass.

If you mean the scenario shown in the pictures, eventually I found a place I could get into the room, and yeah, it was near the camera. Other places, I'd fall off and respawn. I was hoping that would cause the game to respawn me into the room, but it kept respawning me on top of the unbreakable (from the outside) glass.

Yeah, I've noticed that every time I fall outside of the map for some reason, it never respawns me back inside the map, but instead respawns me right where I fell in the first place, causing me to fall again and again. Most of the time it kills me in the process. I've learned to not use a revive if I died outside the map, as I would just be wasting revives.