Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Everyday Antics Of The Tenno (Issue #4: What Stalker?)

(PSN)JoeyTwoShoes

PLeuWAe.png

Hey guys, I've been playing around with Garry's mod and something possessed me to start working on a fan art project based around our favorite mass murderers keepers of the balance, the Tenno!

feDz8Dm.png

This comic aims to entertain fellow players like you by providing exaggerated personalities for every frame and showing how they go through their normal everyday lives keeping the balance by killing, pillaging and blowing crap up.

Essentially, this comic intends to answer the question "What would it be like if the Tenno would talk?", after reading this comic... you'll wish it didn't.

I present to you the Everyday Antics of the Tenno!

P4KB81s.png

Issue #1: Meet the Tenno

In the first issue we follow Excalibur, Vauban, Ember and Valkyr as they blaze through a alert sabotage mission using (what can very loosely be associated with) stealth. Things get interesting when they are all rewarded with a single potato:

cfyiR1a.jpg

Issue #2: Scumcube
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255894-the-everyday-antics-of-the-tenno-issue-3-kicka-dojo-party/?p=2983231

Issue #3: Kicka$$ Dojo Party
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255894-the-everyday-antics-of-the-tenno-issue-3-kicka-dojo-party/?p=3117498

Issue #4: What Stalker?
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255894-the-everyday-antics-of-the-tenno-issue-4-happy-stalksgiving/?p=3388511

XyP5RC6.png

After reading these comics do you have any feedback to share? What made you laugh, cry or facepalm? Which parts did you find hilarious or flat? Feel free to give your opinion (with manners of course).

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Hey guys, just wanted you to know that I appreciate the comments. I'm glad you guys enjoyed issue #1 so I thought I'd let you know that I'm around two thirds through making issue #2. I've done enough that I think I can show you a short sneak peek to provide an idea of what it's about:

Issue #2 Sneakpeek

78dSSiY.png

I should have issue #2 finished soon, so stay tuned!

Issue #2: Scumcube is here!

Issue #2: Scumcube

In this issue, Vauban has difficulty making conversation with the other Tenno. Realizing that he has differing interests from those of his fellow space ninjas, he decides to build his own talking friend. Things don't work out very well when it turns out that his creation, a talking Dethcube, is quite the scumbag, alienating the other Tenno (and allowing me to make the worst mash-up title in existence).

This comic answers the question "What if a sentinel could talk?", showing why you should be glad they can't, and how the Tenno handle a minor annoyance:

rxKfxVx.jpgX6rr1LT.pngqFJy2s6.pngOS3uP05.pngyJKGYzp.pngGQBd6jk.pngUgqbjm4.png5GQhQo9.pngdEpRf1H.png

Inspired by this in-depth discussion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253410-talking-sentinels/

These are sincerely amusing, great job on them. I'm eager to see the roles of the primes, Nekros and Hydroid.

Glad to hear you liked it. I hope to add Hydroid and Nekros to the cast as well as the rest of the frames normal, it's mostly a matter of finding the models and then putting their contents into the right folders and stuff like that so they appear in Gmod so I can use them. I'll think I'll keep primes to less recurring roles or cameos to reflect their status as rarer than normal frames.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm working on Issue #3. I had all the Gmod screenshots ready but after looking at the plot and idea I came up with I've decided I'm going to go back and try again as I felt it wasn't good enough, in short I've gone back to the drawing board so to speak. Also wanted to let you know that any feedback is appreciated.

Anyway, for those wondering what the next issue will be about, I have the basic plot outlined so I'll just say the Tenno have decided to reward their own efforts in keeping galactic balance with a party, however there's the matter of finding the obligatory booze, food and other party-related stuff that a awesome dojo party needs, and what better place to find them than a populated Corpus ship?

A certain prod crewman will be making an appearance.

Do I sense RNG getting in the way of gathering party supplies? Lol

I think the comics are fine, I know what a pain it is to set up scenes and lighting and models so theres no point in nagging you over little things.

And I'll just leave this here lol

classic_badass_prodman_by_darktailss-d79

I'm nearly done with Issue #3, so I think I can post a little sneakpeek for any anxiously waiting (as unlikely as that may be). I think I'll let the picture do the talking:

Issue #3 Sneakpeek

Wv6LC11.png

For those wondering, I'm about two thirds of the way through making the comic, this one is going to be longer than the other two. By insane troll logic, the increase in length should also result in an increase in hilarity.

Issue #3 is here! Double the length means double the jokes, double the insanity and double the overuse of the words 'meanwhile', 'at' and 'later'!

Issue #3: Kicka$$ Dojo Party

After spending countless hours keeping galactic balance by blowing crap up and killing things, the Tenno have decided to reward their own efforts in keeping galactic balance with a party. However there's the matter of finding the obligatory booze, food and other party-related stuff that a awesome dojo party needs, and what better place to find them than a populated Corpus ship?:

pqqQdZT.png1iCsZ1R.pngk0jwjHa.pngYiaaY6e.pngrYpJf4e.pngBifI9R5.pngDEC7vza.pngvKx5GMN.pngB13rfgV.pngaL4xDZL.pngh1JN6I3.pngKCsj4Hi.png4XlacaL.pngGjbsnka.png6YugHAc.png5cIm5WX.pngIVVN3yB.pngs2hWS5O.png

EDITS:

EDIT 1: Finally fixed a few spelling/grammar errors.

EDIT 2: Fixed incomplete speech bubble.