Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Everyday Antics Of The Tenno (Issue #4: What Stalker?)

(PSN)JoeyTwoShoes

So far liked all 3 of them. Do you got any ideas for 4th issue? Will we see John's revenge or is it already time for bosses?

silly ideas; infested zoo or stalker's happy twin? What if vauban reinvents zanuka while others are interested kubrows?
"This robot dog is loyal and honest like any well trained kubrow."

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I haven't stopped making comics or anything. I haven't been able to spend as much time on the comics due to some real life stuff but I'm still working on them. It's been fun making these and posting them for you guys to see so I don't intend for the fun to end anytime soon.

For those wondering about Issue #4, I'm sorry to say that Prodman's Revenge won't be happening so soon. Make no mistake, John hasn't forgotten about our beloved space ninjas, but to deal with this plot thread so soon would lessen the role I want him to play. I have grand plans, so to speak (cue evil laugh).

I don't want to say too much, but I will say the next issue will have to do with everybody's favorite trickster as he partakes in a few antics of his own. After getting more models and maps and other stuff for Gmod, I've gone back to the drawing board (yep, again) and have come up with what I think would be much better plot for Issue #4. I'm not going to say anything about this revised plot because I think telling you anything might spoil the surprise.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

I'm finally nearly done with Issue #4, so here's a small preview.  Basically it's about a few of our beloved space ninjas and they set out on what they expect to be an easy blue potato alert on Uranus (let the jokes begin). What seems like a routine kill-everything-in-the-name-of-balance-fest at first... well...

Issue #4 Sneakpeek

TJZcZeA.png

Fifty Shades of Vay?

I need this book.

Hmm, I could probably make money off this.

'For only 300 plat you can get your very own copy of the novel that gives "Did you really believe it would be this easy?" a whole new meaning'. Heh heh heh... I really need to find something better to do with my time.

Issue #4: Happy Stalksgiving What Stalker? is here! I know it isn't thanksgiving but I suck at coming up with titles and this is the best I could come up with, so enjoy! After releasing the comic I've decided to give it a better name (and it only took me several weeks!).

Issue #4: What Stalker?

A few of our beloved ninjas bring their some of their new and forma'd gear for what they assume is going to be a normal, uneventful kill-everything-in-the-name-of-balance-fest at Uranus. Their routine, ordinary, strangely anus-joke-lacking onslaught is interrupted by an unexpected guest:

xWd3DWJ.pnggmIPsDb.pngTVbtSvB.pngnhEQpy6.pngAef6Uht.pngXkpyROW.pngJqECGgx.pngrA2P7my.pnglSO04i1.pngpR0kLxn.png5OK9P8P.pnglEvtNKq.pngUd1PoyN.pngAbUKXg6.pngdwc4dtB.pngER5IpXq.pngSv0rY0z.pngEvc2ry4.pngMXkgE8c.pngqLQfPT9.pngcD738di.pngJHpP9uC.pngFc0bPeg.png

EDITS:

EDIT 1: Fixed a few spelling/grammatical errors.

EDIT 2: Finally gave it a better title.

I love it!

Out of curiosity, how long does it take to make one of these?

Glad you liked the comic. When it comes to making these it varies depending on a number of different factors. There's pretty much 3 stages I go through when I make each comic, which are:

-Thinking up a plot: Deciding what the comic will be about, who will appear in it, what will occur. It could take me a short amount of time or an extended period of time to come up with an idea I'm happy with (took me a week to come up with the plot for Issue #4). If I'm happy with my idea I move onto the Gmod stuff. 

-Gmod stuff: After I've decided what's going to occur I make these scenes in Garry's Mod by posing models, adding lighting, paint, decals and taking a screen shot of each scene. This takes the most time, with the first 2 issues needing 2-3 days for me to pose and screenshot all the scenes, with Issues #3 and #4 taking longer due to their plots being longer. After I've taken all the screen shots I move on to putting them in an image editing program (in this case Paint.net) and start editing.

-Editing: This is where I put the screenshots onto a image, resize them, and then add boxes, captions and call-outs to them. This is usually quicker than doing the Gmod stuff, taking just 2 days.

So assuming I dedicate my time to working on the comics, it usually takes me 3-5 days to finish one. Though ever since the holidays ended I haven't been able to spend as much time on them, which is why I made and posted Issues #1 and #2 in a week but took longer to get Issues #3 and #4 out.

I always think "Boy, will it ever get boring to see a poor Corpus guy talking about something from his life and then getting killed ever get dull?" and the answer is no, it will never ever get boring to see their behinds getting kicked. I desire MOAAAAAR! Your comics are awesome and you should feel awesome!