Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Everyday Antics Of The Tenno (Issue #4: What Stalker?)

(PSN)JoeyTwoShoes

Hey guys, just thought I'd take the time to reply to a few comments and tell you how I'm going with Issue #5. Also from this point on I'm going to put things I say regarding previous issues in spoilers as to not ruin any surprises for people who haven't read them yet. Recently realized how pointless this is as you'd have to read past the issues to find spoilers for them anyway. :P

Slowly waiting for John Prodman to come back...

I can tell a lot of people liked seeing the glorious John Prodman in Issue #3. Unfortunately, John won't be making a reappearance so soon. Like I said before, I have grand plans for the almighty wielder of the Prod, he'll will return eventually, but I'm not going to make any promises about when that will be. If I want John's eventual return to have an impact I can't have you seeing it coming ;). 

hek yeah A Stalker bp who gets it find out next time

And no love for Zephyr which I still will never understand.

Don't worry, Mag, Rhino, Val and Zephyr all have a shiny new bp for one of Stalker's 2Edgy4Me weapons due to how blueprint drops work (and also because I can't think of how the conflict would go without it just being a repeat of Issue #1). And yes, Zephyr does have a bit of a butt monkey status in the issues she appears in, but like the old saying goes "There's only so many times you can shoot a bird in the arm before people stop laughing at it", well... I think someone said that.

Anyway, I can guarantee future issues will have considerably less birdframe-arm-shooting, mostly because I can't think of anymore ways to make that funny and not cruel.

These are great! Thank you so much for making them. Looking forward to more.

I just love it. Hope you can keep them coming for a long, hilarious while!

I always think "Boy, will it ever get boring to see a poor Corpus guy talking about something from his life and then getting killed ever get dull?" and the answer is no, it will never ever get boring to see their behinds getting kicked. I desire MOAAAAAR! Your comics are awesome and you should feel awesome!

And it's thanks to comments like these that I have the incentive to make these comics, knowing that fellow players of Warframe may read them and get a laugh or two out of them. 

Unfortunately I don't have a definite time-frame for Issue #5. I have a general idea for a plot in my head but I won't be able to work on it much due to having exams in the next two weeks, so I have to spend a lot of my time studying. However, after then my (home)work load will be a lot lighter, and the holidays will be following them shortly, so after I get through them I'll have much more time to pump out a few issues.

And while I can't say much about Issue #5 due to it being mainly in the conceptual stage, I will say that another popular and much-loved character from the Warframe universe will be making an appearance in it. There will be more mass murdering balance keeping, comic book technique overuse and early crewman retirement to come!

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

• 1 month later...

hey, love your comics.  Any idea or schedule for comic releases?  wondering about #5

Glad you like the comics, to answer you question I'm afraid I don't have a set schedule regarding the release of comics, as I work on them during my spare time. I've had a lot of unexpected things come up lately so I haven't been able to work on them much, but rest assured I'm working on them.

Anyway, I think it wouldn't do too much harm to give you guys a little teaser for the next comic, here's the "popular and much-loved character from the Warframe universe" I mentioned earlier that's going to appear, consider this a early Halloween gift:

Bp0DPkJ.png

Pretty fitting for a 666th post don't you think?

Glad you like the comics, to answer you question I'm afraid I don't have a set schedule regarding the release of comics, as I work on them during my spare time. I've had a lot of unexpected things come up lately so I haven't been able to work on them much, but rest assured I'm working on them.

Anyway, I think it wouldn't do too much harm to give you guys a little teaser for the next comic, here's the "popular and much-loved character from the Warframe universe" I mentioned earlier that's going to appear, consider this a early Halloween gift:

Bp0DPkJ.png

smile-satan-loves-you.jpg

Bp0DPkJ.png

jesus, that's a face.  The F*** has darvo been smoking?

Edited by Dogefighter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-Desperately looking for ways to say this without getting crucified intensifies-

I know you guys are eagerly awaiting the next issue in this series, with more zany antics to come. However, I'm afraid to say that in regards to the next comic, it will be coming...

Soontm_zps34c4c647.png

I know what it's like to wait for something, and I'd be lying if I said I was a patient person. Believe me, it pains me to see people that enjoy my comics post about how they can't wait, knowing that I can't yet expand this thread with a brand spanking new comic. The fact is that recently a large amount of my time has been taken up by important schoolwork, and I've barely been able to spend time playing games in general, let alone making comics. 

The importance of my work and studies basically means that I don't have as much spare time as I used to. But make no mistake, I value TEAOTT as one of the (very few) productive things I do in my spare time, and I enjoy coming up with situations, characters and settings and putting them in a form that others can view and enjoy. Considering how much I value this series, I refuse to rush out comics, meet a deadline or set a schedule because the nature of balancing work and play means I'd have to sacrifice quality in order to get comics out at a consistent rate, and I'd much rather make a few decent comics rather than several forgettable ones.

All I can say is that I'm am working on comics bit by bit, but unfortunately life does come first and I have to put important things like study and work before them if the situation arises. TEAOTT will go on, there will be an issue #5 in the future (and hopefully it will be just one of many future additions to this thread), but at this point at time I can only ask you to bear with me.

oUUcYir.png

If you aren't swayed by the adorableness of this helmet, you are a stronger person than I.

TL:DR Issue #5 coming Soontm, real life sucks.

-Desperately looking for ways to say this without getting crucified intensifies-

I know you guys are eagerly awaiting the next issue in this series, with more zany antics to come. However, I'm afraid to say that in regards to the next comic, it will be coming...

Soontm_zps34c4c647.png

I know what it's like to wait for something, and I'd be lying if I said I was a patient person. Believe me, it pains me to see people that enjoy my comics post about how they can't wait, knowing that I can't yet expand this thread with a brand spanking new comic. The fact is that recently a large amount of my time has been taken up by important schoolwork, and I've barely been able to spend time playing games in general, let alone making comics. 

The importance of my work and studies basically means that I don't have as much spare time as I used to. But make no mistake, I value TEAOTT as one of the (very few) productive things I do in my spare time, and I enjoy coming up with situations, characters and settings and putting them in a form that others can view and enjoy. Considering how much I value this series, I refuse to rush out comics, meet a deadline or set a schedule because the nature of balancing work and play means I'd have to sacrifice quality in order to get comics out at a consistent rate, and I'd much rather make a few decent comics rather than several forgettable ones.

All I can say is that I'm am working on comics bit by bit, but unfortunately life does come first and I have to put important things like study and work before them if the situation arises. TEAOTT will go on, there will be an issue #5 in the future (and hopefully it will be just one of many future additions to this thread), but at this point at time I can only ask you to bear with me.

oUUcYir.png

If you aren't swayed by the adorableness of this helmet, you are a stronger person than I.

TL:DR Issue #5 coming Soontm, real life sucks.

k

oUUcYir.png

I don't mind waiting, really :D Real life stuff requires a lot of your own time, so take in steps as much as you need to :)

but this? THIS!? HNNNNNNNNNG I'LL WAIT FOR YOU, VALKITTY!!!

Edited by Netsuki