Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Why nobody responds from DE?

Because DERebecca is looking this stuff up and if she finds anything she can share with the public, then she will let us know.  She already made a post, but it got buried in a landslide of posts.

Fine , But I'll ask you to download all the PW games , check theire cash shop , or even more easy google  PW cash shop you will find nice amount of stuff what kind of gamble or @:!# PW will introduce in WF I dont know , but you know they dont acquire the games to make people happy , but more likely to earn even more money...

Yeah, once he has tried a few PW games, and then think of Warframe going that direction, he would freak out too.

i'm using my voice to laugh at anyone that thinks an

online petition will do anything.

funny to see people that think they will. 

good times good times.

Well, maybe I'm just living in tyrannical Russia, but in our country I regularly sign stuff from change.org, and from time to time such petitions actually do change something. I can eve go further with proofs, though I really do not want because it requires to provide at least three links... and i'm too lay for this.

Also, please,do not merge this thread with others. this thread should stay, so people will read first post which have a link to petition.

edit: Damn, merged it.

Edited by RossRam

They say power to the people, well your people are very, VERY angry of this news. Hope this turns out fake otherwise you guys are in for a S#&$storm.

+1

---pfff I haven't upvoted that many posts in a single day before.

At least you guys know whats right.

My sincere respect to the Warframe community, and all my dissapointment.....to..... sht I can't even say it.

Edited by WEREsandrock

With the recent news about Perfect World buying the rights to developing Warframe, its most likely the devs heard about this long before us. Now that being said, its possible Update 14 could be their last parting gift to us before the deal goes through, thus leaving Warframe and its community in a good place but not necessarily in good hands as we can see from Perfect World's development record as it stands. Just my thoughts on the issue guys.

sadly...this sounds true

PWE: "Choose you next words carefully DE, they may be your last as King (of free to play)."

DE: ( thinking to itself) "RNG and Corporations..."

(DE unsheathes it's Dragon Nikana and points it at PWE throat)...

PWE: "Madmen...your all Madmen"

DE: "RNG and Corporations, well you'll find plenty of that down there." 

PWE: "No man, Grineer or Corpus, threatens a Messenger!"

DE: "You bring the heads and crowns of conquered company's to my development house! You insult my Lotus. You threaten my Warframes with slavery and death! Oh we've chosen our word carefully PWE...perhaps you should've done the same..."

PWE: " This is Blasphemy this is madness!"

DE: "Madness?..."

[shouting]

DE: "THIS IS WARFRAME!"