Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Not to be alarmist but a good chunk of the Threads about this on the frontage just got deleted ( error message ) , hopefully it just means that they want to gather everything here and that we will have an answer soon

I'm being overly positive out of desperation. 

PWE: " This is Blasphemy this is madness!"

DE: "Madness?..."

[shouting]

DE: "THIS IS WARFRAME!"

LET ME FIX THIS:

PWE: Bend over.

DE: How much cash we talkin' about?

PWE: We will buy your entire essence.

DE: In that case, I'm ready to receive the package!

Edited by AlchemistMute

It really is amazing how fast is post is moving, pages upon pages. DE must surely realise what controversy this will cause within the Warframe community. Not to mention the amount of elder players of Warframe quitting if PWE take over..

Ok i am going to say this now.

There are a total of 6m players in Warframe

Due to the amount of pages and the amount of post.

(about 20 per page)

I can say that there is a total of atleast 4k people who don't want this to happen.

That is a total of .4 percent of the community. and its growing.

Before you say thats a little, thats not, most of these people are the main ones who spend allot of money on the game.

So even 1% of the community leaving immediently and possibly 10% overtime... it would be a great blow to the game.

AKA Every post matters, keep posting fellow Warframers! The more post the easier it will be to convince the DE THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!

confirmed

To be honest I'm on the verge of tears.

Real life tears. Over this game.

All I can tell you is, that you're not alone :/

I'm not crying though, more raging.... slamming my fists against things and drinking beer. Never felt that sad after my 3rd beer. u_u

This is serious.

7th april 2014... we fought really hard for that day against the gods and we've overcome it, WE THE PLAYERS ARE GOING TO FIGHT BACK THIS DAY AS WELL, WE CAN CHANGE IT! 2nd of JUNE 2014: PLAYERS REVOLUTION. and if PW buys off DE, BURN PW'S HQ TO THE GRROUUNNDDD

It really is amazing how fast is post is moving, pages upon pages. DE must surely realise what controversy this will cause within the Warframe community. Not to mention the amount of elder players of Warframe quitting if PWE take over..

Agree.

Not to be alarmist but a good chunk of the Threads about this on the frontage just got deleted ( error message ) , hopefully it just means that they want to gather everything here and that we will have an answer soon

Not deleted, just merged into this one.

Please for the love of god, don't sell to PWE. I've had nothing but bad customer service with them, nothing but bad experiences with their games and their lockbox system that they insist into putting into everything will drive a large number of players away.

PWE: "Choose you next words carefully DE, they may be your last as King (of free to play)."

DE: ( thinking to itself) "RNG and Corporations..."

(DE unsheathes it's Dragon Nikana and points it at PWE throat)...

PWE: "Madmen...your all Madmen"

DE: "RNG and Corporations, well you'll find plenty of that down there." 

PWE: "No man, Grineer or Corpus, threatens a Messenger!"

DE: "You bring the heads and crowns of conquered company's to my development house! You insult my Lotus. You threaten my Warframes with slavery and death! Oh we've chosen our word carefully PWE...perhaps you should've done the same..."

PWE: " This is Blasphemy this is madness!"

DE: "Madness?..."

[shouting]

DE: "THIS IS WARFRAME!"

I think they're just being merged into one thread. I spent a good 3-4 pages clicking ahead towards the new end of the thread and kept seeing the same exact posts (down to the letter) over and over. I'm now thinking they simply merged them in and are pushing these posts ahead by accident or something. That's probably it.