Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I played this game because I enjoyed it and had no other games to play. I have new games to play now like FF14 and Shovel Knight.

The only reason I still play warframe now are the updates and a since of duty to my clan mates as Warlord. All this is doing is hurting you DE. I have other games to keep me busy now and don't have time for shenanigans that PW can cause.

Ok after looking at how many other threads where made i think we can assume there has been atleast 500 pages of posts about this.

ALl of them hate.

So we can assume there is about 10k people who don't want this!

KEEP IT UP! 

Perfect World Entertainment is a company who's main goal is to break gamers of their "gaming addictions," they are VERY successful.

They have cured me a few times already and are about to do it again.

lol ! well said.. yes they are a anti-gaming campaign designed by the caring chinese goverment, they dont want young gamers throwing their lives away in front of a screen

Dear mods!

I think its time to lock this thread for good, because it is now became a self-sustained chain-reaction of stupidness and hysteria. Nobody knows nothing, yet everybody are ready to tear a new one to DE, PW and each other. And this community, being a best example of humanity as a whole, is unable to stop aforementioned chain-reaction due to overall imbecile state of its average member.

Thank you.

Hey everyone - currently awaiting official comment/info on this topic.

The Lotus has spoken. It would be unwise to continue our shattered lines of thought. Confirmation either way will determine the fate of this game.

Until then, we should not be hasty. Patience is the way of the Tenno.

Dear mods!

I think its time to lock this thread for good, because it is now became a self-sustained chain-reaction of stupidness and hysteria. Nobody knows nothing, yet everybody are ready to tear a new one to DE, PW and each other. And this community, being a best example of humanity as a whole, is unable to stop aforementioned chain-reaction due to overall imbecile state of its average member.

Thank you.

Agreed. This continued panic helps no one.

Digital Extremes.

I fought through 117 Grineer Soldiers so I could make this post because of a specific two and a half moderators. I suppose that goes to show how much I really care about you. I want to believe this is some sick joke. I've played one of PWE's games, and that is Blacklight Retribution. I hated every second of it. The community is moderately dead and they have a horrible, hatred-filled community there, filled to the brim with nothing more than people that want to step on your foot for a laugh. The same goes for PWE.

I don't have to tell you why this is bad on terms of money and your company, I thing the 130+ pages of this thread can already tell you about that. You guys, since the very beginning when I joined over a year ago during Update 7, were the best. I loved you, and I still do. There are, to my knowledge, zero companies that are as fun-loving and caring and in contact with their community as much as you guys are. And I adore you for it, and this game for it.

I just don't want to see this game that I've spent so much time on, met so many friends with, and been so happy with fall to the hands of these vermin, for a lack of more strong language. Please. I beg of you. Break away from them as soon as possible. Something. Atleast be ready to do so. My favorite childhood game(s) such as Banjo and Jet Force Gemini simply died. Why? because Rareware gave in to Microsoft. That is what's going to happen to you.

Valkyrie9001, Leader of the Order of Light, Disciple, 2,360 Hours into Warframe. http://prntscr.com/3yqa8a