Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

P.S. More threads merged.

Also calm down until we hear from DE. This is a thread for discussion. Not panic.

Even the Community Moderator is jumping ship.

I'm not jumping ship. I happen to play FF14 alongside Warframe along with quite a few other games.

The Lotus has spoken. It would be unwise to continue our shattered lines of thought. Confirmation either way will determine the fate of this game.

Until then, we should not be hasty. Patience is the way of the Tenno.

Eff that I'm a privileged white male from America so RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE AGUHGHGHGHGHGHGHGUGHGUHFUFHFUHF

The thing that would hurt the most for me is the restriction on devs communicating with players.

Business thing. You usually don't talk about business things with people that aren't involved with said business on a business level. Of which we are only on a customer level. :P

It'd be like me telling everyone you know that you're having an imaginary affair with your real/imaginary wife/husband/significant, somehow unclassifiable, other

The Lotus has spoken. It would be unwise to continue our shattered lines of thought. Confirmation either way will determine the fate of this game.

Until then, we should not be hasty. Patience is the way of the Tenno.

I am not going to sit around and watch my world collapse around me. Fighting is the way of the Tenno to, and so is acting, or have you been blinded by keeping your eyes closed to long waiting in meditation for an answer. Go out there and get one.

"Hey boss, our web servers are close to having a bloody seizure because of the "PWE" rumor! Maybe we should post something...."

"Erm... yeah wait a sec, I just read through this contract and I'll get right on that..."

3FCxVjV.jpg

Courtesy of Ishki88

That's literally how the forum feels currently... takes like forever to load now and the threads are growing faster than I'm able to scroll through/click them.

I've seen many doomsday stuff happening in other games and forums and whatever... but nothing at this magnitude.

P.S. More threads merged.

Also calm down until we hear from DE.

It's hard for things to calm down in general, Letter13, when there are no topics with clear information on the front and you continually are getting new people reading the beginning.  New people are going to continually keep the flames stoked UNLESS we had one, I thought we did but... oh well.  :T

Edited by Sibarian