De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

Hey everyone - currently awaiting official comment/info on this topic.

The Lotus has spoken. It would be unwise to continue our shattered lines of thought. Confirmation either way will determine the fate of this game.

Until then, we should not be hasty. Patience is the way of the Tenno.

Dear mods!

I think its time to lock this thread for good, because it is now became a self-sustained chain-reaction of stupidness and hysteria. Nobody knows nothing, yet everybody are ready to tear a new one to DE, PW and each other. And this community, being a best example of humanity as a whole, is unable to stop aforementioned chain-reaction due to overall imbecile state of its average member.

Thank you.

Agreed. This continued panic helps no one.

Digital Extremes.

I fought through 117 Grineer Soldiers so I could make this post because of a specific two and a half moderators. I suppose that goes to show how much I really care about you. I want to believe this is some sick joke. I've played one of PWE's games, and that is Blacklight Retribution. I hated every second of it. The community is moderately dead and they have a horrible, hatred-filled community there, filled to the brim with nothing more than people that want to step on your foot for a laugh. The same goes for PWE.

I don't have to tell you why this is bad on terms of money and your company, I thing the 130+ pages of this thread can already tell you about that. You guys, since the very beginning when I joined over a year ago during Update 7, were the best. I loved you, and I still do. There are, to my knowledge, zero companies that are as fun-loving and caring and in contact with their community as much as you guys are. And I adore you for it, and this game for it.

I just don't want to see this game that I've spent so much time on, met so many friends with, and been so happy with fall to the hands of these vermin, for a lack of more strong language. Please. I beg of you. Break away from them as soon as possible. Something. Atleast be ready to do so. My favorite childhood game(s) such as Banjo and Jet Force Gemini simply died. Why? because Rareware gave in to Microsoft. That is what's going to happen to you.

Valkyrie9001, Leader of the Order of Light, Disciple, 2,360 Hours into Warframe. http://prntscr.com/3yqa8a

P.S. More threads merged.

Also calm down until we hear from DE. This is a thread for discussion. Not panic.

Even the Community Moderator is jumping ship.

I'm not jumping ship. I happen to play FF14 alongside Warframe along with quite a few other games.

The Lotus has spoken. It would be unwise to continue our shattered lines of thought. Confirmation either way will determine the fate of this game.

Eff that I'm a privileged white male from America so RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE AGUHGHGHGHGHGHGHGUGHGUHFUFHFUHF

The thing that would hurt the most for me is the restriction on devs communicating with players.

Business thing. You usually don't talk about business things with people that aren't involved with said business on a business level. Of which we are only on a customer level. :P

It'd be like me telling everyone you know that you're having an imaginary affair with your real/imaginary wife/husband/significant, somehow unclassifiable, other

I am not going to sit around and watch my world collapse around me. Fighting is the way of the Tenno to, and so is acting, or have you been blinded by keeping your eyes closed to long waiting in meditation for an answer. Go out there and get one.