Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Do not let PWE take over this game, this cannot be happening ... they already ruined 3 games i played after they toke it over, you cannot do this, this game and support is awesome as it is, if you guys need finances look for another company instead, but whatever you do, don't pick PWE, i cannot stand to see a game i love being once again ruined by that piece of S#&$ company :(

We have slept for generations. Now, it is time to do so again. We maintained the balance in the origin system as well as we could and we were successful in many ways. But it is too late, Tenno. A new plague is arriving that will destroy the foundation of our beings. Which we cannot stop. You may wake us up if you need us again.

515f7a0e6dba53af24832a23feb5f380.png

Seriously. Calm. The. Hek. Down.

Until Rebecca or DE staff release an official announcement, panicking is only making things worse.

Spamming new threads is not the way to go about it either (seriously we don't need a bajillion threads of this).

I am not jumping ship, you all LOVE to assume stuff (I just play FF14 along with other games alongside Warframe).

P.S. If you play FF14, go Behemoth server. That's where me and some friends of mine play. Let's do some Leves.

Until Rebecca or DE staff release an official announcement, panicking is only making things worse.

Spamming new threads is not the way to go about it either (seriously we don't need a bajillion threads of this).

I am not jumping ship, you all LOVE to assume stuff (I just play FF14 along with other games alongside Warframe).

P.S. If you play FF14, go Behemoth server. That's where me and some friends of mine play. Let's do some Leves.

I refuse.

As a long time lurker this situation has given me reason to log in and speak about it. Selling out to PWE will kill the game, pure and simple. I know I wont be returning if they do take over as they will destroy warframe as they have with so many others.

I don't really have any experience with them, but can they really be worse than Nexon? Now those I know and they most certainly like greedy milk to the extreme.

Compared to PWE, Nexon is more like that grandparent who bought you EVERYTHING you wanted.

Nexon actually has some quality in their games too. If this goes through, i'll go back to Vindictus.

they can't make a statement because they were given the pinkslip

Pleased dont do this DE. As u can see playerbase hates this and probably many will quit :/ Game will be ruined. 
Personally i used like 30-40$ in this game and i still used like 5$ max if this becomes p2w everyone will quit

I want 100% DE confirmation here in the forums that this is legit. Please DE tell us the truth in the eyes. I don't like PWE they banned my account there for stupid reason. I don't care if you  merge with them this account will merge with the banned one there I care because they don't respect players and they are not like you! They are bad news. Please tell us the truth right in the eyes because if that is the truth I quit playing Warframe. I want to remember good independent game not a dog on a leash game. Tell us is the problem financial? Maybe the players can help you don't sell before see all possibilities. We build the game with you we were part of something unique in this game. Don't let it fall!