Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

DE, if this goes real, I will be very sad about all the support community gave you, because every single f^&@$&! thing you and us achieved, will be wasted. We, as players, know what PWE does with *good* games/studios and it is NOTHING good.

515f7a0e6dba53af24832a23feb5f380.png

Seriously. Calm. The. Hek. Down.

Until Rebecca or DE staff release an official announcement, panicking is only making things worse.

Spamming new threads is not the way to go about it either (seriously we don't need a bajillion threads of this).

I am not jumping ship, you all LOVE to assume stuff (I just play FF14 along with other games alongside Warframe).

P.S. If you play FF14, go Behemoth server. That's where me and some friends of mine play. Let's do some Leves.

While I am calm... It is kinda hard for a whole community to calm down when about 5-10 of them will see your post and then it will also get buried by newcomers.

515f7a0e6dba53af24832a23feb5f380.png

Seriously. Calm. The. Hek. Down.

Until Rebecca or DE staff release an official announcement, panicking is only making things worse.

Spamming new threads is not the way to go about it either (seriously we don't need a bajillion threads of this).

I am not jumping ship, you all LOVE to assume stuff (I just play FF14 along with other games alongside Warframe).

P.S. If you play FF14, go Behemoth server. That's where me and some friends of mine play. Let's do some Leves.

If/when they release an official statement, it's gonna be typical PR babble with no meaning behind it.  They have their eyes on the prize of a fat purse and they don't care about the game or its' playerbase.  That's the cold, hard  truth, supported by their actions of late.  

lol this feels almost as intense as the race with Smite in the MMOBomb showdown! XD 

That was the fun kind of intense. This is the "I hope the game I adore, have spent money and almost 2000 hours of my life on isn't going to be wiped out in one day because some S#&$ company decided they want another notch on their wall" kind of intense.

I'm not getting worried about it yet, just being cautious. I'm a very big fan of DE and do trust that they won't let some people in suits dictate what they do with Warframe. But it doesn't hurt to be a little pessimistic. After all It's far too early to tell what the outcome will be.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

If/when they release an official statement, it's gonna be typical PR babble with no meaning behind it.  They have their eyes on the prize of a fat purse and they don't care about the game or its' playerbase.  That's the cold, hard  truth, supported by their actions of late.  

If DE sell out to PW I am going to quit warframe they make games "pay2win" i like warframe and that's because its a "pay2save-time" the way the game is fun you can get anything by just farming with friends and that makes it fun

To be completely honest with you DE, even though i have spent a lot of time playing this game and money as well. I will drop it within an instant if you dare do business with perfect world, and by the looks of it, everyone else is planning to do the same.

here's for example:

before PWE owns DE

>> T4 survival Loki Prime Helmet drop rate 7,88%

after PWE owns DE

>> T4 survival Loki Prime Helmet drop rate 0%

And you have to pay 200zen to for a T4 key