Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Wow, so much love for DE.  After forum lurking for so long, it's strangely refreshing to feel the love flow to DE.  

Now I will go and fill my lungs with calmness...  While creeping this page from my phone.

Hey everyone - currently awaiting official comment/info on this topic.

can you not see the damage it already has done ? this deal has not even been fully explained or even shown that it will be a thing yet and look what it already has done, think about it, at least 5k people have posted on YOUR forums saying how bad of a business plan this is, you can literally see the damage just having it announced has done to the community. do you really want Warframe to become a cash cow? and drained of all re-source? because that's what is going to happen if this goes through.

Hi.

The small count of business websites reporting at present on the potential share transaction between PWE, the food co. Which initially presented the source press release, and DE have mainly been copypasting an initial blurb on the subject, and the mere presence of 3 more people screaming fire in a movie theater does not causally raise the odds of fire.

PWE and the food co. Are stated in the press release and article(s) as intending to enter a presently nonbinding agreement with DE to acquire all 'outstanding shares' of DE. DE is a private company established in Canada. We haave demonstrably zero ability to know what the outstanding shares in question refer to.

Warframe is not DE's only product. This all May be about future games and have no legal influence on Warframe.

Thanks and love.

This is not what I wanted to see when I sat down after pouring myself a cup of coffee...

DE, if this is about money, think about it. You will lose thousands of dedicated players if PWE meddles with Warframe. Which, in turn, pretty much negates the money that you THINK would be brought in.

Warframe has become so much more than a simple F2P game. This community is the greatest I've ever seen in any game. The players help each other out all the time, and new players are welcomed with open arms. The love and commitment by both the developers and the players are so apparent, and you would be doing nothing but betraying the loyalty of those people who have put 500+ hours into this game.

This is the first F2P game that I've ever actually enjoyed. All others you have to pay money if you want to either progress in the game, get those cool weapons, etc. But in Warframe, you never have to spend a single penny if you don't want to. And by doing that, I think people actually end up spending more money on cosmetics and boosters, because they don't HAVE to spend it on equipment (or to be able to comfortably progress after the first ten hours).

Warframe is the greatest thing to happen to F2P games, and one of the best things to happen to gaming in general. Please don't betray those of us who have supported you all the way.