Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Considering what you see here, and knowing that they can supposedly back out of this, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL DE would take one more step after seeing this outrage.  I have too much faith in them.  Sure they may make mistakes sometimes, a few missteps here and there, but they WOULDN'T.  They just fuggin WOULDN'T.

And so I cast forth more fodder for the threadnought.

515f7a0e6dba53af24832a23feb5f380.png

Seriously. Calm. The. Hek. Down.

Until Rebecca or DE staff release an official announcement, panicking is only making things worse.

Spamming new threads is not the way to go about it either (seriously we don't need a bajillion threads of this).

I am not jumping ship, you all LOVE to assume stuff (I just play FF14 along with other games alongside Warframe).

P.S. If you play FF14, go Behemoth server. That's where me and some friends of mine play. Let's do some Leves.

Although it is hard that despite everything we have PW will not eat DE but nothing is (as Letter13 said) confirmed.

However keep your faith that DE's rejects PW's takeover.

Did anybody notice the other company? Sumpo Food Holdings is a freaking chicken wholesaler. DE is half selling themselves to a LIVESTOCK COMPANY.

Has it crossed anyone's mind that this might be someone successfully trolling the entire Warframe community?

Hi.

The small count of business websites reporting at present on the potential share transaction between PWE, the food co. Which initially presented the source press release, and DE have mainly been copypasting an initial blurb on the subject, and the mere presence of 3 more people screaming fire in a movie theater does not causally raise the odds of fire.

PWE and the food co. Are stated in the press release and article(s) as intending to enter a presently nonbinding agreement with DE to acquire all 'outstanding shares' of DE. DE is a private company established in Canada. We haave demonstrably zero ability to know what the outstanding shares in question refer to.

Warframe is not DE's only product. This all May be about future games and have no legal influence on Warframe.

Thanks and love.

This may be true but also if pwe "acquires" DE wont they have the ability to manipulate warframe how they see fit seeing as how it is ONE of their properties?

I can just imagine what PWE will do to warframe. .  .
Oh you want to go past earth?  5$ please
Oh you want to go fight in the derelicts? Well guess what thats a 15$ DLC now so pay up
Oh and I heard you wanted to level your mastery past 5?  well that'll be another 30$ to get all those masterys unlocked. . .

Considering what you see here, and knowing that they can supposedly back out of this, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL DE would take one more step after seeing this outrage.  I have too much faith in them.  Sure they may make mistakes sometimes, a few missteps here and there, but they WOULDN'T.  They just fuggin WOULDN'T.

And so I cast forth more fodder for the threadnought.

And-Then-I-Said.jpg