Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Did anybody notice the other company? Sumpo Food Holdings is a freaking chicken wholesaler. DE is half selling themselves to a LIVESTOCK COMPANY.

You sir/madam/person have a god damn interesting point.

What?

I mean, it's obvious that Perfect World doesn't know what they're doing when it comes to game design, but, I mean, a chicken company? I . . . I don't know how to react to this.

Ugh the amount of devotion to DE people are showing in this thread is almost disgusting. 

Show some faith in DE guys. Nothing is going to happen until they are sure the amount of irateness in the community dwindles a bit. Also, very mature everyone.

Out of all the companies though DE, why PWE? :v
You could've given Sega of Japan a call, they're doing well with PSO2 and they're experienced with sci fi stuff, they got Border Break, they did Virtual-On, if you had to go foreign for some money, you could've asked them... stay away from TecmoKoei though. :P

/Signed.

Pretty much everything that needs to be said has been said. If you don't realize it after 140 pages of upset fans, DE, then nothing will get through to you. Take the time you need to formulate an intelligent response, then tell us what the F*** is going on. You will destroy everything you've worked for if you go through with this and you tell us nothing.

Having played several games owned by or bought by PWE while playing, I'm extremely nervous about this.

Please, for the love of god don't let them touch warframe's development, otherwise they will suck every dollar they can out of the game and then leave it for dead, then move onto the next successful franchise.

Compared to PWE, Nexon is more like that grandparent who bought you EVERYTHING you wanted.

Nexon actually has some quality in their games too. If this goes through, i'll go back to Vindictus.

Reminds me of MMOBomb competition we had a few months ago...... guess I will check those games we fought against.....