Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

You guys are over-doing it. I know this seems very bad but please try to keep on-topic and don't do stuff that will hurt [DE] even more. Think on what your doing.

Nothing can hurt the dead.

This is not ok,DE PW ruined a lot of games,this is your little tresure,you love it,we love it,so please do not let greedy PW take it.They will add no updates with actual game improvments,only ''Orokin Tresure Lockbox for only 10.99''

Please do not let this happen.We love you DE and we love WF,so please do not crush our hearts :(

515f7a0e6dba53af24832a23feb5f380.png

Seriously. Calm. The. Hek. Down.

Until Rebecca or DE staff release an official announcement, panicking is only making things worse.

Spamming new threads is not the way to go about it either (seriously we don't need a bajillion threads of this).

I am not jumping ship, you all LOVE to assume stuff (I just play FF14 along with other games alongside Warframe).

P.S. If you play FF14, go Behemoth server. That's where me and some friends of mine play. Let's do some Leves.

I'd really like to feel like I could be more calm about this mess, but I hate companies like PWE and the effect they have. I hate the philosophy of expansionist big business in general and what it does to the one and only world I have to live in.

So many of us have invested so much of ourselves in this game - debating in forums, powering through all sorts of challenges to get the shinies DE makes for us, bug hunting for DE... the list of things this community has channeled its love into is long.

The thought that a demonstrably evil and usurious bunch of people like PWE would have a significant stake in Warframe hits a raw nerve with me in particular. It's a shame that there isn't really anything legal I can do about it.

You guys are over-doing it. I know this seems very bad but please try to keep on-topic and don't do stuff that will hurt [DE] even more. Think on what your doing.

So much of this over here. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't wanna add to the wailing, but I've often thought, if Warframe development ever were ended, I'd personally love to run a server hosting the last build.  I've been in awe of the Warframe concept since the original Dark Sector trailer, and playing the actual game is an experience like no other.  Regardless of what happens with the business side (which might not actually affect Warframe at all) it's really amazing to see that basically everyone is passionate about the creative vision of Warframe.

Adding my voice to this thread.

Having been around since early beta, and being a founder, I've watched this game grow into an amazing work of art. Please don't ruin it. 

It hurts to read  stuff like this.

A few more days and I have my 1st anniversery with warframe. I've never stuck that long with a game before - okay, tf2 maybe, but that's casual stuff - but founder people have been around so much longer, and invested so much.

I don't understand how they can do this to you.

Megathread Hyperthread Ultrathread added to title

If the post count of this thread was a combo count, Capcom and Rare would need to go back to the drawing boards of what constitutes a "Marvelous" and "Ultra" combo.

Considering also how fast new and actually revelant posts are being made in a single minute, I think it's safe to assume it would actually count as a combo.

Edited by Wiegraf

Hey what's going n here?

*reads threads*

dear god please no

Last PWE game I played was blacklight. reteibution. PWE sucked the game in , now it get barely updated and the game is dying slowly.

warframe is in beta. this  is a really bad idea imo DE if you're going with it D: