Jump to content

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)


Recommended Posts

If you've had experience with what PWE can do to a game, even a hint of something like this would be worrying. Even if it's not explained, PWE involvement is cause for concern imho.

r7x5d5l0bzvzu8ukigfi.jpg

 

A grim peek into a possible terrible future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When news of PWE having any sort of involvement with DE landed, this was us.

 

tumblr_n83kivI6VR1qzub73o2_250.gif

 

 

This is the rightful frenzy we've whipped ourselves into

tumblr_n83jix19cu1r69eh7o1_250.gif

AND now mark GIFs are popping up.....this is getting out of hand XD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's think this over guys. Something similar to this happened to DarkSector. I'm sure DE will wise up and not risk this again, because if they do... history repeated itself and DE will have yet another psychic wound to close.

Edited by YandereSamantha
Link to post
Share on other sites

You are completely correct. I've told people to remain calm, and I'm trying to stay calm, but something inside me is just getting wound up tighter and tighter...I think I'm going to crack soon.

 

This. I'm having to resort to some special measures for remaining functionally calm.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"non-binding term sheet for the purchase of all the outstanding shares of" does NOT mean acquisition. It means the purchase of all unrestricted/floating shares. DE has control over how many shares of itself it releases. They can make only 5% purchasable, leaving the remaining 95% in their hands.

 

That site is jumping to conclusions.

 

But usually when the river sounds its usually because is carrying water...

Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense, but you're going to look and feel really, really stupid when it comes to light that it *is* an acquisition, and you're trying to damage control for the company that hasn't even decided to respond yet.

"No offense" doesn't make it less offensive, and anyway what's wrong with him giving us a lesson in stocks to calm us down? What happens if you're wrong and we call you out instead?

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have no evidence supporting that. "Outstanding shares" constitutes the unrestricted and floating shares. DE has control over what % of their shares are unrestricted, meaning DE could still hold 95% of shares and PWE may be allowed to purchase the released 5%.

Keyword: could. I am willing to hope with you man. I'll hope with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beijing time China has come to 03:35 in the morning, I have sustained attention for 7 hours, I'll go to bed. To tell the truth, DE since the choice ofthe game, you should not sell their moral integrity

Link to post
Share on other sites

As a major Warframe player, as someone who takes part in this game seriously, (just not the forums) this is a VERY bad idea. I know that DE doesn't have any control of the stock holders, and if the stock holders sell their stocks to PwE, but at this point, I'm willing to buy 51% of stock from DE just so this game can continue.

 

I have spent money on this game, which I have NEVER done with a game before. I have spent more hours on this game then I have outside my house. I have made more friends here than I have in real life. This game is something that I have evolved with, and as soon as the deal is made with PwE, I will not, EVER be on this game again, and neither will 99% of the people in this topic. DE will have had a game that had a wonderful fan-base, amazing players, and thousands people in general, which will morph into PwE having none of that, only a couple of hundred players that complain on a daily basis and spending $5 on ammo for your weapon every mission. (Soma users goodbye!)

 

This is a BAD, HORRIBLE idea DE, which if you have ANY say in it, please think about US, the players, the people who have spent money on this game. I want to continue this "Play for Free" game, not "Pay to Win." Please deny them if you can. 

Edited by WarriorHeart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my..... This is some crazy stuff to see. I absolutely HATE PWE and the way their organization is run. Their business model is terrible and we as consumers will likely pay for it. IF it is in fact a likely scenario. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...