Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Woah there, calm down tenno, don't you think it's been quite some time since U13? you're one of the many supporters from the start, don't you have a slightest feeling that this update is longer than others?

It should be U14 by now if we presumed it by previous update cycle and judging by the scale of this sell-out, it's safe to say the development is surely been interrupted.

Not really. :L If I remember correctly, there was a longer way a while back, think it was U9 or 10. But my memory is pretty faulty. At any rate, I believe...they're just busy doing a lot. Things take time to make, and sometimes, they take a lot of time. Consider the Kubrow; it's supposed to be like a Sentinel, but significantly different. It's an ally meant to follow you around. Which means it needs to be able to keep up with us, and we can move very fast. And I don't mean it floats, I mean it @(*()$ walks. Walking takes time.

Edited by Sidathe

Woah there, calm down tenno, don't you think it's been quite some time since U13? you're one of the many supporters from the start, don't you have a slightest feeling that this update is longer than others?

It should be U14 by now if we presumed it by previous update cycle and judging by the scale of this sell-out, it's safe to say the development is surely been interrupted.

Update 11 came out on November, 20th, and Update 12 came out on February 5th = 2 months and 16 days

Update 12 to Update 13, which came out on April 10th = 2 months and 5 days.

Update 13 to today = 2 months and 22 days.

There's not that much time in between, we are only probably going a month over...

I still feel that Rebecca and the others we know and love are fighting for us against the execs who're trying to make this happen. I cannot see Scott, Steve, and the gang deciding that their dream of a douchey-corporation-free game is worth giving up on to hand Warframe over to PW. 

The fact Rebecca said she's waiting for info makes me feel that perhaps they weren't informed of this potential merger and are likely fearful for their jobs as well as the game they've worked so damn hard on. This assumes a good chunk of the dev team doesn't just say "I'm not working on a game for those worthless pigs" and walk out. I hope they don't walk, because then PW could get horrible staffers to replace them...but I think Rebecca and Company are fighting for us and the game.

Ok anytime you see someone make a post about the same news articles over and over, please repost this.

All of these news sites have cited this thread as a main source. WE are the ones fueling that information. So NO, nothing has been confirmed by DE or even by PW, the only other source is an article published by a company that works with PW.

That's actually true...  I'm still worried though. :/

always makes me cry on the inside.... what happened to that giant gecko creature.... :/

Either it died, or ran away somewhere.

Anyways, if this...this...this deal will be carried out, then I am making a jump back to The Old Republic. At least, that game still has some F2P blood left in it.

All I know is that if this deal goes through Tenno will start wearing sunglasses and bunny ears and tuxedo suits. Second that happens I'm dropping Warframe - I like this because it's space ninjas, not because it'll soon be anime characters.