Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

i loved this game for so long, not many days slipped by where i didnt log in and play a while. i can honestly say that i'm quitting and not looking back if this game gets ruined. i love the characters and the lore and the gameplay but i refuse to have my money choked out of me to experience more of it. i can live off the memories of what it once was and the thoughts of what it could have been without this deal if i have to.

I have a feeling this deal is more about Warframe breaking into the Chinese market which is really huge.  Its really an untapped potential market for western developers.  There's a reason why Microsoft is trying to launch the xbox one there.  Hopefully this does not affect the western side of things.

I have a feeling this deal is more about Warframe breaking into the Chinese market which is really huge.  Its really an untapped potential market for western developers.  There's a reason why Microsoft is trying to launch the xbox one there.  Hopefully this does not affect the western side of things.

If that's the case, that's fine. The Korean/Chinese market, have at it. They don't mind that way of buisness anyhow. And that thought has swirled around in my mind.

I'm hoping it's something like that. If it is, DE should really say so as soon as they're legally allowed to.

400 dollars. Two prime accesses and proudly spent money on platinum. All of it will have gone to waste if PWE takes over.

I remember Defiance when it first came out, it was good, but now...it's a husk. CHoked out of life by overpriced cosmetics and broken mechanics, refusal to improve said mechanics. Even now, on the second season of defiance, the game is a husk. That WILL happen to warframe if PWE takes over. There is no "But what if" or "Maybe" it WILL happen, Warframe will become the ultimate sadness in the videogame industry if PWE takes over.

If that's the case, that's fine. The Korean/Chinese market, have at it. They don't mind that way of buisness anyhow. And that thought has swirled around in my mind.

If they operate on two separate servers (like Spiral Knights), then it should be fine (I hope).

Edited by Renegade343

Yay I can't wait for the influx of platinum farmers. Surely this is what the game needs.

Not surprising at all, terraria and most the other games on their went for extremely cheap on the summer sale so of course alot of people will be playing it.

Warframe has hovered around 10th to 15th place since its introduction to steam. And those are just steam numbers..I actually run the stand alone myself.

Yes, but they have a way that they WANT the game to be played... And "DE listens to it's community"... Adding a bunch of @(*()$ Grinders to the player base crying for more Grinding will just make this game the regular PWE apocalyptic mess we always find when those 3 damned letters shows up without an N and an D.

Awaiting for official word remains true at this time. Nothing new, sorry Tenno, much love!

WEll, if we hear something by COB, or Friday, possibly Monday, although you're Canadians, so what do you care about the 4th? That's a good sign. If nothing by COB monday, I'm offically done.