De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

I agree and I will do the same ... My fellow clan have also been advised and joined the protest. We will not buy sinkers until we get a placement of De on the subject and "NO" to PW.

Edited by Chacalblack

Watch from 24:42 to 25:23.

That is what crushes my soul. They always talked about straying away from the corporate business men trying to twist and turn their game into something they didn't want. That's why they broke away from publishers, because they ruined Dark Sector. But DE broke away from them and recreated their vision, and named it Warframe.

This video was celebrating their 20th Year Anniversary since December 19th, 1993. In it, Sheldon even talks about how the next 20 years will be a great one for Digital Extremes. The way I see it, Warframe, and Digital Extremes too, won't even last another year.

Manly tears... serious..

Still waiting on some kinda word ....

The second this goes through (if it does) il be expecting a full refund on all my plats (If DE is willing, nicest company i know) and a deletion of my account, i don't want PW's scummy hands anywhere near my gaming experiences.

But I like this idea, might try it if this does go through

Hello DE Say NO!!!

A quote someone said on MMOBOMB: The name shall change to Warfarm

The slogan Ninjas pay fees
Weapons and frames will take weeks to craft
Updates and logins will require zen
Rng lockboxes
Op gear weapons

not that this is completely related, but when NCsoft decided to close the American team for CoH, the team was on the very brink of pushing out a new and major update to the game.  All kinds of fantastic things that the community had been asking for for years.  Literally the week of that update was when the parent company told the American team that the game was closing in 3 months, and that all of them were fired save for a small skeleton crew to keep the lights on for those last 3 months.

So the upper management in DE could very well have not told the Devs or the Mods anything about this and they could have been just as blind-sided as we are.  Not saying this is the case, but it isn't without precedent.  So it is entirely possible that DERebecca and the others have no more information on this than we do.

I really hope you say no DE, i know you have to make your money and i am not complaining about that, this game is truly special and i know in the end it will go down as one if not the best f2p, but if you sell to these guys, you will of killed off any chance of you making this a reality, really sad to hear this.... i don't know what to say, i would rather you kick start the future of the game if you need cash that bad, kick start every update and we will help you out, just DONT bother with PW, i will walk and never come back and i think alot of my fellow tenno will also, this will DESTROY you.

I have played a number of PWE games going back years. Every time I get desperate for a new game, I try one and I am always, always severely disappointed. This is shocking to me. Honestly, those players who keep saying 'now warframe will be finished...' and so on should consider: would you pay for it now, as is, in what is the BEST FRIGGING BETA I have ever played? Do you think it would be worth buying now? I have played over 600 hours of warframe, they can have all of my goddamned money. I would buy it in it's current state and be incredibly happy with it. Even after they nerfed two of my favorite frames :)

That said, consider:

There is NO PWE game I would purchase, not one that I have played is worth any money at all. They are ALL containers modified to supply you with purchase options. Sadly this means they never actually bother making those containers any good. They don't work to improve them based upon the players...aka customer's feedback. They take the Wal Mart approach to games, low overhead, sell a lot, spend as little as possible to ensure net positive income.

I have played many, many F2P games, hell I have payed for many more, and DE has been by far the best at listening to players, updating the game, and enhancing the quality of the product and costumer service. There is a constant stream of sweet  updates, all of which I promise will have a pay to play feature set like every other game PWE sells. I feel good about buying platinum in warframe, I have never been able to stomach buying the equivalent in any PWE game.

The only thing worse would be if Nexon bought them out. DE says, hey we gotta pay our guys to make tons of cool stuff for you. PWE says hey, give us cash, no... more cash, no... more cash, and we wont spend it on development. We'll spend it on cosmetic S#&$e you have to pay for, or on enhancement gear you have to pay for. Then we'll make the game hard enough that you buy it, or fail, or get carried by the guys with the RMT gear. Then you give us more cash.

This is the best game I have played, from the best people, in a very long time. Thank you DE for kicking so much &#! and showing clear appreciation for the players. All of whom are about to get their asses handed to them by PWE, maybe they'll appreciate you more after that: I do.

Chris aka mostlyerror

Everyone's jumping on the "It's done" train too soon.

LET US OBSERVE! We do not know the current state of the deal, only that Sumpo + PW has released a statement that they PLAN to absorb DELtd into it's necromorphic horde.

Give Rebecca time, if she said anything before she knew it she could be fired on the spot. We must exercise patience!

We have demonstrated our discomfort in this deal, continue growing this thread, but do not ship this thing out before it's done!

DE NO! You have created the single most beloved game i have ever played. if i did my math correctly ive been playing for about a year and a half almost 2(?) in any case I've been a player since before mods were card, when we still had a mod tree. i was here when the first event took place. i was here when almost every mission had the same tilesets, i have spent countless hours investing myself in the warframe universe, but i have never played a perfect world game and had fun. since 7th grade (im 22 now) i read a book series that perfect world released and mmo in depthly based on (Neverwinter was directly linked to the Forgotten Realms Drizzt series) i loved the books i loved the world and their game nearly ruined almost a decade of love i had for a series. please dont let them ruin warframe. i beg you

Mh, would like to know what does numbers mean and your source for making that picture. Seems to be interesting stuff.

Thats the steam graph thing which shows how many players are playing what game, the left side number is current players and right side is today's peak amount.

Perfect world.. u are a waste.. every game game I've played was a cash scheme.. u will destroy warframe and there for u will have purchased nothing.. keep in mind perfect world..... ninjas play for free.. and believers invest.. and we do not believe in u.