Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Awaiting for official word remains true at this time. Nothing new, sorry Tenno, much love!

Thanks for the update Rebecca, and thanks for being the greatest community manager ever. We know if you could tell us something, you would.

How's the office doing with the news? I can't imagine it's pretty there right now.

Technically speaking, there should probably be a lot of "this will be good for us" hype attempts around the office. It never is, but the hype attempts are always there. Plus, DE has never been good at predicting social structure outcomes, so it's unlikely they're expecting to implode(although, by historical and statistical metrics, that's exactly what happens in these sorts of things).

Wow, I just came back from the beach and this thread is way over 200 pages.

On topic: Yes, I have played Perfect World's games before. It is terrible, the grind/money purchase stores (Pay 2 Win) is real..

As much as I hate the current RNG in Warframe, I do not want to see the same Perfect World model in Warframe. 

Awaiting for official word remains true at this time. Nothing new, sorry Tenno, much love!

The sheer lack of any damage control in this thread or on any other mean of forum activity for this game, proves that we should be afraid. Weather DE did the unthinkable and sell out the game to a company that will surely ruin it within an hour, or they are the victim of extremely unprofessional business tactics, we need to stay strong and make our voices heard. We must shift as a community from panic mode to defense mode, and control as much as we can in the spreading of information of what is really happening. We need to get the facts and share them everywhere and let others know what we as a community are fighting for. We have all spent quite a bit of time effort and money on this game, and none of us want to see it end with PWE killing it and essentially stealing our money from us. So I ask all you all to not panic, we need to get information on what is going to happen, and once we learn we need to act accordingly. DE please do not let all of us down, for we have stood with you this long. Do not let us down.

Edit: if this does happen there is no doubt that I will uninstall the game and will expect a refund of the money i have spent to help DE create content and not be used to help sell out the company to people who only want to buy the game to use it as a cash cow for a month and never think about it again.

Edited by FREQ1989

I want a full refund if this is true. The money that I shelled out is to support DE and this awesome game, not that piece of junk that PWE is.

All of us Tenno waiting for an official PR statement saying that this is not true anytime now..

Same: I just got this four days ago, 80$-100$ is not worth it if I'm going to lose everything I JUST BOUGHT due to some $&*^ trying to garner more cash from me. I pay voluntarily, not for random drops and lottery luck. Not happening.

Technically speaking, there should probably be a lot of "this will be good for us" hype attempts around the office. It never is, but the hype attempts are always there. Plus, DE has never been good at predicting social structure outcomes, so it's unlikely they're expecting to implode(although, by historical and statistical metrics, that's exactly what happens in these sorts of things).

Well, thing is, when stuff like this happens, upper management doesn't tell the developers. For example, NCSoft's shutdown of City of Heroes, that day they learned about it, the entire development team was fired save for a skeleton crew. DE, unlike Paragon Studios, actually has a chance, though. The deal isn't done, and if the devs knew the goings-on in the legal department, one of them would have leaked information anonymously by now, like the Loki Prime leaks.

this is all fake, google Sumpo Food Holdings, they are a food company dealing with meat and such. why you think it says food in the name for crying out loud. this is something fake made to mess with people.

they also do business in holding shares or something but its legit not fake......i hope its fake......but its most likely real and we are all doomed