Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

omg... i am so worried about this! this news saddened me...  not a huge fan of PWE, played Champions and neverwinter and not a huge fan on how they run things. recently NW has this item for sale in-store which is a green item (common) for 60 bucks! normally you can get this item in the lockbox as a super rare but its the purple version of it (Epic). According to them this is only some sort of a 2 day sale. 

I do not suppor this... if this pushes through, I feel so betrayer being one of thier huge supporter. (was a Grandmaster and  bought the 1st prime access, then accessory on the 2nd and 3rd).

Edited by kaz3n

Awaiting for official word remains true at this time. Nothing new, sorry Tenno, much love!

Well, for whoever you're waiting to get word from, just let them know that the community is very much disappointed by this news. And that "disappointed" is very much an understatement.

Tenno, it appears that Warframe has been infested.

Having the strength to fight off the mutation is highly unlikely, and nothing can be done from our position as mere Tenno, we can only watch & hope.

We have but one choice if Warframe finishes the assimilation process.

We must do what our ancestors have done, and draw our Ether Swords in honor.

You know what comes next...

"The Ether Sword cuts so cleanly that it was considered by the Tenno to be a more humane weapon for 'cleansing' Infested allies."

Edited by Stefanovich

So they will turn "Ninjas play free"

to

"Ninjas pay to play"

More like Ninja's pay FEE'S.

Now I'm just throwing in my two cents into this well of impending misery. What made Warframe great was that with time, patience and friends, you could get content that any developer with half the heart would lock behind paywalls. Warframe does an alright balance of being free to play and rewarding those that pay for content up front.

But for all intents and puposes this mantra seems diametrically opposed to how PW opperate. Free users get shafted, and only "whales" reep the benefits. I've probably spent more than double than what I would on a standard game, but the hours and the time playing with buddies made it worthwhile. I know there are people out there that have spent ten times my amount to support DE in hopes they wouldn't be devoured by a money hungry publisher.

In summery, Warfarmes future looks bleak if PW has it's way with it.

Edited by (PS4)MrHide-Patten

So far as the people name-calling and saying that talking to Sumpo is worthless, it's not. If a company just dipping its toes in the water like Sumpo(they just changed the CEO on june 9th http://www.sumpofood.com/UploadFile/2014610837531468.pdf) is told by their potential future customers that they object to them entering the market, they aren't going to take that as a good sign.

Do you know the first thing about Chinese business culture? Because this course of action has the potential to backfire extremely badly.

DE can't "damage control" any more than they have right now, stop demanding it.

Also, boycotting DE to keep them from accepting money from other people is not going to work.

"Ha, if we stop giving you money, you won't take money from someone else!" Think about how that sounds. That's what you're saying.

Stop!

Edited by Llyssa

If there is conformation of a buyout, and that PW will wipe everything and remove all items:

EVERYONE, AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE, NEEDS TO DISCONTINUE ALL PLAT PURCHASES. ANY AND ALL MONEY GOING INTO THE GAME NEEDS TO CEASE, STARVE THE BEAST AND IT WILL FALL.

I AGREE DOWN WITH PWE IF WE CAN NOT HAVE OUR WARFRAME THEY WILL NOT GET A CENT FROM ME. 

Edited by Ichimaru117

DE can't "damage control" any more than they have right now, stop demanding it.

Also, boycotting DE to keep them from accepting money from other people is not going to work.

"Ha, if we stop giving you money, you won't take money from someone else!" Think about how that sounds. That's what you're saying.

Stop!

I have ~ $17 leftover on a giftcard.

Maybe I'll go buy some plat.

Thanks for bringing this to attention.

PWE (which is exactly the opposite of it's name) would mean the end of Warframe for many, many players, especially veterans and founders. If this is true, DE, do NOT get yourself entangled in PWE's trap! Strongly against any relation of Warframe with PWE.

::Edit::

Typos.

Edited by xxx7