The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

LE6dTRN.png

"Perfect World" corrupts everything it touches.

This is the most depressing news I've heard this year.

My heart actually sank as I realised what this means.

edit. Just realised I have to go get contact info for all my Warframe mates so we can catch up in the aftermath. God, saddest day I've had in a while.

Edited by Krjal

I don't even play this game that much anymore (and I'm a master w00t) but the last thing I want to see is this game and its potential evolution be stop and completely changed by PWE.

DE plz, don't, listen to us when it comes to this, because I know that you'll say no, but I also know that they will still pressure you. Stay strong y'all!

Not really =/ 

Definition of 'Outstanding Shares'

A company's stock currently held by all its shareholders, including share blocks held by institutional investors and restricted shares owned by the company’s officers and insiders.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/outstandingshares.asp

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/03/030703.asp

You should be directing people here as I believe it would be more helpful. Particularly this part

"... that this company has 1,000 authorized shares. If it offered 300 shares in an IPO, gave 150 to the executives and retained 550 in the treasury, then the number of shares outstanding would be 450 shares (300 float shares + 150 restricted shares). If after a couple years XYZ was doing extremely well and wanted to buy back 100 shares from the market, the number of outstanding shares would fall to 350, the number of treasury shares would increase to 650 and the float would fall to 200 shares since the buyback was done through the market (300 – 100)."

Edited by Moomabo

Umm...Pretty much anything with a fan following? Was that a serious question?

And what usually have fan following? Fictions. What are video games for the most part? Fictional interactive entertainment. What do fan followings have in common? We're pretty much all nerds and geeks (definition may vary).

What else do they have in common? They are mostly not taken seriously by the "adults."

In that sense, my point still applies. We gamers, nerds and geeks aren't taken seriously often because of how many people can't cope with the way we express our passion. Is this a good or a bad thing? That's situational, but if those people can't see even the slightest value that can be found in such passion because of the closed-mindedness developed from their "mundane" lives, then I personally don't need their approval.

Edited by Casardis

Not really =/ 

Definition of 'Outstanding Shares'

A company's stock currently held by all its shareholders, including share blocks held by institutional investors and restricted shares owned by the company’s officers and insiders.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/outstandingshares.asp

Well crap.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

Still though, the primary thing to do is wait to see what happens.

Rushing to decisions or preemptively leaving is not the way to go about this.

I've been advocating this all along. I believe we at least owe it regardless of the outcome to give DE a chance to explain/respond.