Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

So my last plat purchase is the last money DE PWE will ever get from me...

Not playing part PWE will take care off...

Goodluck DE employees, you got shafted just as the playerbase did :(

Edited by Sinn3d

I recently started playing this game. I love it, I'm at work and I was thinking how I'm going to build my Vauban. I decided to look on the forums and see this. I've had experience with this company and my excitement turned to ashes. Please please don't let this be true, as a new player I love everything about this game. PWE WILL destroy this, and I will not play/support a game that's involved with PWE.

I hate to be that guy, but that's DE's fault, IMHO. We could wait another for WB to appear on XBone, especially since it's already on PC's. Guess who does Xbox and PC's? (Hint, it's not Sony.)

EDIT : And true. They will. But that's as good a death sentence to me.

Well that's exactly what I'm saying. It's their fault, and now it's really a bad decision after another bad decision.

They exist, bro. They exist.

Also guys, it has happened. Please check the twitter post from this twitter account :

https://twitter.com/BerkeryMandA/status/483715852039356416

This doesn't mean it's happened. If you check the link, that's the same info that started this thread, all it's saying is that Sumpo and PWE have agreed to join together to offer to buy DE. Which is what we already knew.

Well everyone... Start typing up those letters of resignation.

We'll start a megathread for that if/when this is confirmed.

How is that not confirmation? What you're waiting for is DE to try to spin it in a favorable light.