Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

well i was hoping this sinking ship was just a sick joke but it seems my hopes were wrong it's time to uninstall and put DE up there with the rest of the game companies to never play another release from so sad too i rly enjoyed this company and it's game

As someone who has played since closed beta (Update 5 or so) and played multiple PWE games.

DO NOT LET THEM GET YOU. THEY ARE A SELFISH. MONEY GRABBING COMPANY WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR WALLETS RATHER THAN HOW THEIR COMMUNITY IS AND HOW THE GAME IS OVERALL.

It's too late dude, they ALREADY are set to acquire them.  This was last month.

I've been thinking of something to say towards this that sums up how i feel without using means that would get me banned from forums.

By that point another 50 pages were added to this thread telling those at DE one thing, "NO".

Not only are people frightened for the future of an independent game being 'acquired', but the same people are familiar enough with your buyer, Perfect World, that you have people abstaining entire clans/Alliances from Platinum purchase, community threats of account selling and just plain disbanding of your game.

If my words alone couldn't sway the views of a community-driven company, then perhaps the oncoming storm of your entire player-base could redirect your thoughts, because that's it now, you have people declaring an end to your game, your community and your credibility as a company if this decision follows through.

I don't know what else to say...

What else can i say...?

Do what you've done best and listen to your community - NO.

Can't wait to see how this is handled on devstream...

and no, i don't mean that in an threatening way, I (and a lot of other people) are legitimately concerned with what's going on and more importantly why a response cannot be formed - if we're barking up the wrong tree and only shares are being bought then a simple clarification would do.

what's disturbing most people is the silence.

please, with sincere regards, speak to us.

Edited by Phantom_Jack

A cancerous Chinese company that latches onto promising titles, drains them of all energy, takes control of the development and what can be released and then leaves them to die once they've sucked as much cash out of them as possible.

*cough* Rusty Hearts *cough*

One of my favorite games.. ruined by PWE.

Yep. Says they "will" acquire DE. Not that they are wanting to do it. Says they will. Sounds like a done deal to me. Guess we know what the topic for the upcoming Devstream will be, if they don't cancel it.

They say they "will" so its not done right now, call me a dreamer, but if it isnt done right now, one million players can still stop it.

the fight isnt over.

im not going anywere