Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Normally I don't comment on these types of threads, but such a sale for DE would mean I would become very, very leery about buying platinum and other monetary transaction items. I don't want to see a great company such as DE get ground into the ground by Perfect World, and, while I want to try to still support DE, I won't support a company like PW

But guys! It's not like they're EA or anything, right?

DE's an indie company with only 20 people working so they'll get more people from PWE, right?

If PWE controls DE, then Steve can get more money to go into the game, right?

They can make other games better with their revolutionary Evolution engine, right?

They could even make Star Trek Online play like their own Star Trek game. That was good, right?

It's not like they're going to add fusion core packs that cost more to buy than to trade for, right?

Right?

DE has over 250 people and has been here for 20 years

PWE isn't buying warframe, but everything that created warframe.

Just to air out some of the confusion, this isn't apart of the 'oh please no' discussion.  This is definite information from Twitter...  Here is the source link: https://twitter.com/BerkeryMandA/status/483715852039356416

Check the user name and all the other Tweets.

AjmiBR4.png

I really hope someone can either wake me from this nightmare or prove this all wrong.  Still waiting on the "Suprise! ...We set up this whole elaborate thing just to mess with ya and so you can all get hyped on Update 14 even more after being so sad!"

(1:53 p.m. 7/2/2014) Edit:  I will edit this post IF I get any other information saying otherwise that is credible, however this twitter IS legitimate in my eyes.

Edited by Sibarian

But guys! It's not like they're EA or anything, right?

DE's an indie company with only 20 people working so they'll get more people from PWE, right?

If PWE controls DE, then Steve can get more money to go into the game, right?

They can make other games better with their revolutionary Evolution engine, right?

They could even make Star Trek Online play like their own Star Trek game. That was good, right?

It's not like they're going to add fusion core packs that cost more to buy than to trade for, right?

Right?

No.

PW has destroyed many companies this way. Blacklight has not recieved many updates after they were bought up and the same will happen to warframe. Once warframe is bought they will stop the process of development when everything that is in the making right now is done.

After that only PW-oriented programming, that brings in $. Just like they did it with blacklight.