Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

No, I am saying goodbye to anyone that cares, to anyone I have played with, to anyone I know.

PMing the people you care about > posting a goodbye thread on the general discussion forum.

It's like those people in facebook that post a "I'm closing my facebook" message, and just wait for people to beg them to stay.

We need confirmation from DE on whether it's acquired or not.

I agree.

Everyone needs to stop freaking out over that tweet, which I think is a bit suss, and take it with a grain of salt instead.

Wait for confirmation people, or if they try to slip it past unnoticed, wait till the inevitable and horrible changes come.

http://mna.im/segmentview.aspx?ViewModes=6&AcquisitionID=41515

It's a non-binding agreement. While it IS unlikely that they'll change their minds.. it's possible.

I'm giving DE some time to show their board of directors just how many people are done with the game if this goes through. But in the end... Profit numbs the feeling.

Edited by Nealybealy

6yacE.gif

this is EXACTLY how i felt when i saw this. i cant for the life of me care what is to be said at this point. PWE is everything you should strike NOT to be when it comes to online gaming.

DE if you havnt actually grasped it yet, a good chunk of your player base is trying to save you! LISTEN TO THEM!

and if you still question us, talk to all the people who played champions online, star trek online, and neverwinter!

we should stay because i see people  leaving already.

but if its confirmed its time to go. PWE  destroyed my RUsty hearts among other games. made no apology or compensation like Nexon did. 

I cant believe Digital Extremes would even consider PWE as a  buyer without research first if this is the case.

DEs you #*($%%@ UP >.>

I don't think you know how buying a company works.

Man I would hate to see warframe go out in such a stupid way.

Its freaking ridiculous no new forums are really being started its all about how everyone hates PW.

Because they are mostly being merged or delated because we don't need 1000+ threads about it.

If the rumors turn out to be true, is the fallout going to be as bad as everyone thinks? Judging from the reaction of the forums so far? Yes.

I personally, will gather everyone I know who plays, forcibly if need be, to pile up all bandannas and Founders shirts to create a raging bonfire of betrayal, so we can cook our final potatoes in the flames of our passion.

Or I might just leave comments on other threads, depends how lazy I'm feeling.

The point of this post is; nothing is confirmed, however bleak it's looking. Don't say anything you'll regret, think of the good times, and have faith.

That way, it'll be more fun when they drive the knife in deeper...the real flames will begin.