Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Perfect World Entertainment is a company who's main goal is to break gamers of their "gaming addictions," they are VERY successful.

They have cured me a few times already and are about to do it again.

I think the amount of pages in 3~4 hours about not wanting this makes it clear for DE what everyone in the community thinks about this deal.

it would be interesting to see if theres even 1 positive response here regarding PW, if there is id be amazed.

Guys, assuming will get you nowhere. Calm the Ruk down. Also, calling other people white knights and sending these people hatemail will get you nowhere. Stop being douchebags. You know who you guys are and you know who you sent those to. Sending hateful mail to someone who tells you to calm your tiddles and think rationally is stupid and pointless. It will not change anything. -hugs pal-

Sam knows whats up.

United in our love of Darvo...

They have 200 people working at their place.

Also some of f2p mechanics like laughable credit/fusion core bundles are already in the market.

So the jump to more p2w isn't far.

They first have to jump into P2W. What you mention is a bad marketing decision P2W would be if you HAD to buy them at stupid prices, but you don't so you're wrong.

This is a damn shame if true.

Also 100 pages and no official response from DE?

My guess is they're seeing the community feedback and are worried. So no doubt they need to consult the big-wigs and get some official statement to put out. Something carefully worded in attempts to make it all not seem so bad. In doing so the community will split, half will trust DE, others who know PW will simply no believe it.

It's kinda funny actually. The Tenno are about balance. Right now DE's playing the part of the Corpus. They see how upset the community is at this travesty and yet as the saying goes, "Profit numbs the feeling". I really hope something's announced soon. This is really gonna effect the community.

I hope Warframe can branch off if this company acquires Digital Extreme...... I played since closed beta and sunk $50 to support the team to make Warframe..... I am at a loss for words....

It's ok to cry right?....

-Crimson