Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Of note, DE has a ton of REALLY talented people.

I imagine them being liquidated (perhaps voluntarily) if this goes through.

Is there an official list (like a "Credits") to who's working on the game, so that we can follow them in the future to wherever they land if this does happen?

DE's MasterPlan:

1. Make Warframe Successful
2. Sell Game For Lots Of  Money!
3. Get Players To Leave Along With Basically All The Team
4. Create New Warframish Game With Old Code

5.Bring The Player Base Back In
6.??????
7. Profit And Have A Great Community Again!

But being PW, you can't just go an buy a frame, you must buy a gamble box which MIGHT contain a frame decided by RNG.

Just to make the chance even smaller, add BP,Forma,Potatoes and Helmets to the same mix.

That is how PW rolls? Never heard of that game before.

I played other stuff, but PW... *shrugs*

I don't pay much attention to games who don't appeal to my sensory nerves.

Blacklight retribution was RUINED by Perfect World and and so happened to many other games they got. 

They buy a game, ruin it and then shut down servers and buy another one. 

If this happens, RIP warframe. Seriously.

Good ol memories of blacklight....

Only free to play online shootah game I really liked.Everything from art stile to unique customization and the futuristic vibe to it.Now a rotting carcass.

Guess who's next on the chopping block?

If this is confirmed by DE in any form i dont care if they offer everyone 50k plat. I'm uninstalling the game and making sure i get my third infraction on these forums i will be done with this game for good. There is nothing that will be able to bring me back including PWE selling the game and removing all connections to it.

Only a flat out statement by DE that this will not and will NEVER happen is going to keep me around at this point. This is happening on my goddamned birthday. And you know what. Because of how S#&$ty my recent previous ones have gone i should have seen something like this bullS#&$ coming because NOTHING decent seems to happen on my birthday anymore it @(*()$ makes me want to go play in traffic over on I-78!

Happy birthday, man

Im still really confused about something here, where is all this information even coming from, are these trusted sources?

If PWE is involved, a rumor is enough of a worry.

But to answer: No, it isn't confirmed from a trusted source. (yet)

wait peeps. wait. i know i will not spend a cent in warframe until this is sorted out. but perhaps all of this is just a pure theorical crap. lets hope so.

PW is a puppy blender, we all know it, everybody knows it. and i really doubt DE want to stop make games. and this kind of deal is a 100% trust destroyer, forever.

"Now that you've mastered the basics of movement and combat Welcome to the Warframe Market Tutorial, Step One Acquire a Braton Mk1 Blueprint from the Market - your first one will be free don't forget to stock up on ammunition and repair kits! Next craft the Braton Mk1 in your foundry, and claim it into your arsenal - not enough space? Buy arsenal extender packs to give you more room to customize!

Using your Braton Mk1 in combat decreases it's durability, use repair kits to prevent it from breaking. Using a repair kit lowers maximum durability by 1 per use. When your weapon breaks you can simply buy or craft another!

When you're ammunition runs out use ammo restoration kits to give yourself more. Don't have any? Use your trusty unbreakable Skana - additional Melee weapon skins can be purchased to change the appearance of your Skana in the store! Alternate melee weapons are more powerful but use durability and can not be repaired."

This is so accurate, it kinda hurts.